S L E E P O V E R~

"Ah man it's nothing." Fez said sitting back down on the counter.

"Watch'U mean it ain't nothing, that shit was funny as fuck." Ash said smirking, ash looked at me, me and him made eye contact. We both held it for a while, I started to feel hot all the sudden. I looked away.

"Listen I don't know what happened, at that New Years party. But whatever happened it must have been serious as fuck considering the fact that creepo Cal Jacobs came over here." I said moving to sit next to fez. "Fez how serious was it?" I asked.

"Man..." Fez shook his head, starring at Lexi for a second then looked back at me.

"He was in the hospital." Faye said slowly, her usual way of talking.

"Damn." I put my hand on my hip and my other hand on my head, "You put him in the hospital?" I asked Fez. "What the fuck happened when I was gone, last time I was here everything was chill?"

"A lot of things changed y/n." Ash answered. I stared at him and furrowed my eyebrows, then I looked back at Fez.

"Listen man he was fucking with Rue and Jules you know, he wouldn't leave them the fuck alone. So... I handled it." Fez said shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at ash then back at Fez. "Alright whatever, I bet Nate deserved whatever you did to him. Just don't make it a daily thing, beating up Nate Jacobs. I don't wanna keep seeing weirdo Cal Jacobs here." I said, patting Fez on the back & standing back up.

"Uhm I have to go." Lexi said, waving bye then leaving.

Fez just watched her leave. Faye walked over to Fez and sat down next to him, smiling up at him. I gave Faye a strange look then walked back to the register, bumping into ash on accident.

"Sorry ash." I smiled up at him.

Ash held onto my waist, looking down at me with a glimmer in his eyes. Suddenly, his face went cold and he slightly shoved me away from him. "Watch where you're going y/n, you blind or something?" Ash questioned with an attitude.

"My bad ashtray." I said.

Ashtray had a cold, scary face with dark eyes. But every time he looked at y/n he couldn't hide the love in his eyes, every time he looked at her with that stone cold face you could not deny the sparkle in his eyes and the softness in his features while looking at her. No matter how hard he tried to deny it.

Ash walked away, back to where he was before. Probably counting money. I just rolled my eyes and waited for more costumers. I checks my watch and saw that it was now 8:44, a customer came in and then another, then another.

____________________________________
"Hey y/n?" Faye asked.

"Yes?" I answered, putting money in the register and giving the customer her $2 and change.

"You wanna hang out? I'm living with Fez and ashtray for a little while."

I paused for a little bit, then turned around to face her. "Sure." I nodded.

Faye smiled, "Okay."

"Okay." I said back, then turned around. "Wait but when?" I asked.

"Tonight. I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleep over since it's Saturday and you don't have school." She said, opening a bag of chips.

"Uhm..." fuck it, why not. "Okay, I just have to ask my dad." I smiled.

"Okay, well here's my number-"

"Actually I don't have a phone." I interrupt.

"Oh that's okay, just come over whenever then."

I smiled, "Okay."

Fez walked out, "Yo you can go now it's getting late. I don't want you walking in the dark." Fez said, "Yo Ash!" Fez yelled.

"What!?" Ash yelled back.

"Walk y/n home!" Fez answered.

Ash walked out from the back room and walked to the door. He looked at me, "You coming or not, ma?"

I nodded my head and grabbed my Walkman.

Ash opened the door for me and I walked past him. "Yo be safe!" Fez called out to us.

Ash and I walked in silence, I tried to keep up with his long strides but I couldn't. "Ash slow down." I said.

"Walk faster." Ash said back to me.

"I don't have those long ass legs you have."

"Then grow longer legs, don't bash on my legs." He said.

I didn't say anything.

I could see ash looking at me slightly. He slowed down nonchalantly, trying to seem like he wasn't slowing down for me.

We finally make it to my neighborhood. "Thanks for walking me ash. You can go back now."

"Nah, ima walk you home." Ash said, then walked past me. "I still remember where you live."

"Ash." I grab his arm, "My dad isn't going to be happy if he sees me walking home with a guy."

Ash looked at me. "Aight." He said, "I'll see you later tonight then."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Aren't you coming over tonight?"

"Oh, yeah. I am." I answered. "I'll see you tonight then." I smiled up at him.

He swallowed hard then nodded his head & walked away, Whispering a 'See yuh'.

I started to make my way home, three minutes early. I closed the door behind me, slowly walking up the stairs and into my room. I started to pack my clothes and things that I will need for the sleepover. I waited an hour for my dad to fully be asleep.

I slowly went down the stairs then opened my front door, I quietly closed it and hurriedly ran to fez and ash's house. As I was running it started to rain. The long sleeve shirt with the sweatpants I was wearing was not enough to keep me warm, or dry. I finally made it to the house and knocked on the door, fez opened it and dragged me inside.

Ash, fez and Faye all looked at me. I looked down at my wet body and saw that my white long sleeve shirt was now see-through and you could see my bare stomach & my black bra. I covered my breasts quickly and turned around and walked to the bathroom. Dropping my bag on the floor.

A couple minutes went by and I heard knocking on the door. "Open the door." Ash said.

I half way opened the door and looked up to see ash looking down at me with angry eyes, "Why did you leave your house without an umbrella or even a jacket?" He asked, "You tryin to get sick?"

"When I left it wasn't raining and I forgot a
jacket." I answered.

Ash rolled his eyes, "Here."

I looked down and saw a black long sleeved shirt and black basketball shorts in ash's hands.

"Clothes." He said, "My clothes."

I grabbed them then closed the door.
I took off my shirt and put on ash's shirt, which was a nice oversized shirt, perfect. I took off my sweatpants and looked at the scars on my thighs, these shorts will cover them enough, right? I pulled on the basketball shorts and had to fold them four times so they wouldn't fall off my body.

I finally walked out, I didn't realize that the makeup I put on my neck washed away.

____________________________________

I just wanted to say R.I.P to Angus Cloud. I AM DEVASTATED that he passed away. He was my favorite character on euphoria and I miss him so much, I still cannot believe that he passed away and I am still crying.