B L O O D ~

Tw: Scars

I didn't sleep last night maybe only an hour, but that's it. My throat was hurting so bad I could barley swallow correctly. How was I suppose to go to school or anywhere with a huge hand print on my neck.

I got up from bed and looked in my bathroom searching under the sink for my moms old makeup, I found some and grabbed the bag out from under the sink. I searched it looking for the foundation and concealer, even though I have no clue on how to do makeup. I did a pretty good job at hiding the bruising.

I look at my neck to make sure it matches my skin tone on my face, and it slightly does. It Doesn't need to be perfect perfect. Just... good enough. I looked one more time in the mirror, making sure that I got everything.

I smile, well try at least.

I walk out of the bathroom and head to my closet putting on sweatpants and and a big oversized sweater. I changed my bandages before hand.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then looked in the mirror. I studied my features, how my eyes were big and grey, my hair long, black & curly.

I walked down stairs and headed to the kitchen not wanting to eat after what had happened just last night.

My dad was still sleeping, of course he was. He is always sleeping at this time of day. He got fired last week so I had to start paying the bills with my own money, I was saving up for college with. After that money was disappearing slowly, I realized I needed a job.

So I got one at Fez's store. I texted him last night and he said of course, he would love to have me there.

I smiled at the memory.

I grabbed a water bottle and walked out of the house, again feeling alive, feeling free.
I felt the cold breeze hit my face. It was still pretty dark, the clouds were still a beautiful grey of darkness. The wind was blowing through my hair; I breathed in the fresh air.

I looked at my phone and the time was 5:45 in the morning, I'm suppose to be at the store at 6:15. I enjoyed my walk all the way over there, listening to music.

I finally made it, still having my earbuds in, I took one out to greet Fez. I gave him a big hug and kissed his cheek.

"Yo, Y/n  you aight? You look tired as fuck." Fez grabbed my chin gently and looked at my face. I flinched slightly at the touch, my bruise beginning to hurt like a bitch.

I moved my chin out of his hand, waiving him off. "Yeah yeah I'm fine, just didn't sleep that's all." I laughed it off. And walked to the cash register.

"Where's Ash?" I questioned.

Fez nodded his head to the back of the store, "Counting money." Fez said then hopped on the counter.

I checked my phone and it was now 6:23

Fez was on his phone and I was resting my head in my hands waiting for a customer. But then after I was going to go and grab some chips, I saw Lexi Howard enter the store, she had her hands behind her back and smiled at fez.

"Lexi Howard." Fez smiled.

"Hi."

"How you doin?" Fez asked.

I watched them from behind the cash register and my eyes lit up at the sight of them together.

"Good... um" Lexi shuffled a bit,