1 (Mi)

Mi was sitting on her bed in Hades cabin. It wasn't really her's, she wasn't a child of Hades, in fact she was a child of Athena. Mi was always ignored by her cabin though, and left to sleep in Hades cabin usually, and she hung out there a lot. She looked around the room to find something to entertain her while the closet caught her eye. It had something hung up, which normally nothing was in there. She walked in to take a look.
There was a tattered aviator jacket. As Mi slipped it on, (also finding that it fit comfortably) a hard lump hit her side. She checked the pockets, and it was a wooden little box. Sitting on the bed, Mi smashed the lock with her double corded whip. Inside was a paper with a phone number and a address, along with a Stygian Iron dagger. She picked up the paper and found that on the other side a note.

to: whoever found this
well ive ritten this letter to tell you to go to the adress or call but given the fact no phones at camp... screw it just go to the adress okay? you are a spesial demigod and I would like to talk to you.
-nico di angelo

Mi frowned at the lack of grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. The ink was messy and rushed. She stood up to leave, and walked out her cabin only to bump into a girl a few minutes later.
"Sorry." Mi said, helping the girl who had fell. "I'm Mi." The girl grabbed Mi's hand and got up. "Thanks. Hey, I'm Cleo."
"New camper?" Mi asked, and Cleo nodded slowly. "Yeah, sorta." "Well I havefta go find someone." Mi waved, a small wooden box in her hands, and jogged out of camp.
She knocked on the door once. No waited a few seconds, hearing some mumbles and footsteps from inside. Mi knocked once again. This time the door opened, and a boy, maybe 17, was standing there. He had black shaggy hair, obsidian eyes, and wore dark jeans with a black skull shirt. "Hello, are you Nico DiAngelo?" She asked.