(5) Cleo

Ugh, Eva was too talkative. "Nico, you know how dad recently started to complain about that runaway soul from Fields of Punishment? Well, meet Eva, that same soul." She said, Eva scowling. Cleo knew she would never believe her, but she had to try. "Look Eva I'm not here to col-"
"Of course you are. Why else?" She snapped back. "Wait, how did you get into Fields Of Punishment? How did you even die?" Mi asked. "Uh well. Thing is..." Cleo had a hard time saying this. She decided to change the subject. "Eva, I'm trying to prevent you from going back to Feilds Of Punishment." Cleo rushed. "You what?" "Uh yeah." Mi and Nico where looking at each other, then at the conversation at hand. "Wait, wait. time out. Explain." Nico said, making the "T" sign with his hands. "Well, out of rage a while back, Eva killed me in rage over a boy..." Cleo winces. "Dad got mad at Eva and ended up killing her and placing her in Fields Of Punishment." Cleo sighed. Eva scowled, but looked kind of sad. "Terrible to be dead and in Fields Of Punishment. Don't take me back there." Eva sighed. "Eva, I was actually up here to look for you and make a deal with my dad." Cleo explained. Eva's face stopped scowling, her black wavy hair framing her petite face. "Oh really?" She said, smiling a bit. "Swear it on the river of Styx." Eva says. "I Cleo Riddle, swear on the river of Styx that I am here to help you Eva." Cleo answers, thunder booming overhead. Everyone waited in suspense. Nothing happened. "Now Cleo, don't expect me to forgive you so quickly." Eva grins.