How you met Matt (ALSO FLASHBACK)

It was lunch time, you and Tord were Eating F/f (favorite food) "So, how do you know wannabe?" Tord asked, "H-huh? w-wannabe? oh, you mean Liam... well, he was my childhood bully." "WHAT?!, WHAT DID HE DO?" 

(FLASHHHHHBACKKKKKK)

         In elementary school, You're parents were working late that day, So that means you're parents can't pick you up, Which means you have to walk home, Which means you GET BULLIED ON THE WAY HOME.

         (yayyyy... nah jk) As you were walking on the sidewalk on the way home, you hear Running from behind you, you look back and see a blonde boy with bandages on his face, you stopped walking, as he approaches you, he suddenly pushes you hard on the ground.

"H-HEY!" you yell at him as you fall, "What? what you gonna do huh? beat me up?"  he taunts, "I-i..." No use of saying anything at all, "Hah, Cant even say anything? Probably cuz you don't know how to talk! HAH!" he runs off, you start to tear up, the damage was pretty bad... There was a small but painful scar on you knee, you get back up, and get never tell anyone this happened.

(FLASHBACK OVER) 

As you were deep into thought, you heard a voice calling out to you, "Y/n? Y/N!" "H-huh?, oh i'm sorry i zoned out..." you say, "Its okay!, could you tell me what happened?" "Y-yeah...so-" you were interrupted by the person next to you, he was saying "Oh, i look good!" into a mirror, he was a ginger with a purple hoodie and a green overcoat, he was staring at his reflection in a purple mirror, you didn't know him, but Tord did, "Matt?" Tord asked, "Oh! hey Todd!" Matt says, 'Todd'? maybe its a nickname... "FOR THE LAST TIME MATT!, ITS TORD!" Tord corrected, "Whatever" Matt says, i guess its not a nickname... "Hey, who's this girl sitting next to you?" Matt asked, "This is Y/n, Y/n, this is Matt" Tord explains, "HI!" Matt says, "Shes a really shy, Matt, so don't be so loud" Tord says, "Oh, alright" Jeez hes real loud, a little TO loud for you... AND to VAIN.

Its was the end of lunch, and you start to pack up, you needed to get another class, you go to your locker, get your book and head into room A 3, you didn't know anyone there, but you saw Matt, so you sat by him at the next desk next to his.

10 minutes go by, you weren't paying much attention to the teacher, but you hear one part she said, "Please pick a partner to work with!" GREAT, you don't know anybody there, and you're too scared to ask anyone to be your partner, "Hey Y/n, would you like to be my partner?" you look up and see Matt asking you to be his partner, "S-sure..." you answer, "What are we doing again?" you ask, again you weren't paying much attention to the teacher, "Oh! we are doing a history project" Matt explained, "Oh".

After 30 minutes of Matt explaining and complimenting himself, the bell rings and you get up, get your things and head out, "Hey Y/n, so can we meet up at the library at break time, for our project?" Matt asked "Sure" you answer, you go to your locker and and change out you're book, "RINGGG RINGG" that was the bell telling us that its break time, "Break time finally..." you whisper to yourself, you see Tord walking up to you, "Hey Y/n, wanna meet some of my other friends?" Tord asked, you didn't really want to meet anyone actually, you shook your head, "Aweeee, cmonnnn pleaseeee" Tord whined "Fine..." you answer, he takes you outside and you see Matt and 2 strangers, one had a green hoodie and brown hair and the other with a blue hoodie and spiked hair and... black eyes?

(HIYA THERE, CLIFFHANGERRR HAHAHHAH, sorry if it was short, i'm trying my best and my story is probably not popular... YET, so yeah... also please add this to your library to know when a post, so ye! BYE) 

                                                                                                                -Caramel