BACON

"Meow~" Ringo Greets as you wake up from you're bed. "H-hi, Ringo..." You say sounding like you want to go back to sleep, "HEY GUY'S, FOOD IS READY!!" you hear Edd yell up the stairs. You get up and put you're favorite hoodie, and shorts on, and go down stairs.

"TORD YOU'RE EATING ALL THE BACON!!" Tom yelled at Tord, "Guys please, why do you guys always  FIGHT?" Edd ask annoyingly.

        You walk down the stairs sleepy. You and Tord catch eyes, You both look away awkwardly. You guys will probably not speak to each other for a couple days after what happened yesterday.

(Tord's pov)

Me and (Y/n) catch eyes but look away, Yesterday was a mess.

        I grab a whole bunch of bacon that Edd cooked, "You'll get fat..." Edd commented. "Is he already not?" Tom insults, "TOM! That's rude!" Edd replys. "Oh c'monnn" I hear (Y/n) giggle behind me. Her laugh is kinda... cute? 

(3th person pov ... That means no one)

        You grab a plate and get 1 piece of bacon, Pancake and a sausage...(don't want to be a pig) Anyway, you got you're food and sit on the sofa. "What's the show?" You ask, "Uhm, it's friends" Matt answers, "Oh, kay."

(TIIIIMESKIIIIIIIIIIIP)

"Okay, bye guys!" You call out, "WAIT! where are you going?" Edd ask, "Oh, i'm going to the park" "CAN WE COME TO?!" The boys ask. "But... why?" "I dunno, we are all bored here (Y/n)" Tom answers. "I guess...". You and the boys walk to the park because it's not THAT far away, But Tord and Matt just always complain. That is 1 thing they have in common. COMPLAINING. "UGHHHH HOW MUCH LONGERRRR!?" Tord complains, "Oh come on Tord" Edd says. not answering Tord's question. "Guys, C'monnnnnn, we're getting our steps in!" You comment.

        You guys finally get to the park and walk around, "GUYS, LOOK WHAT I BROUGHT!!" Edd screams, "A... kite?" You question. "Yea-" Edd get interrupted by Tom. "OH COOL!!" Tom takes the kite and fly's it.

        Tord, Matt and You are walking around the park, You spot those scooter things that you can use, "OOO, WHATS THIS??" You scream, "Can we use them?" Matt ask, "Sure!" Tord answers. "ALRIGHT! RACE YOU GUYS!" You got you're own scooter and Tord is sharing one with Matt, And doesn't really like the company. "3, 2, 1, GO!!" You shout, as Tord drives, Matt on his back. You both go as fast as you can go, "AHHHHH!! TORD YOU'RE GOING WAY TOO FASTTT!" Matt screams like a girl, "Oh, SHUT UP!" Tord yells, He gets distracted by Matt, So now you're in the league. "WOO HOO!~" You scream in victory, You spot Edd and Tom, So you go to them slowing down. "YES I WON!" You scream, "(Y/n)? Where is Tord and Matt?" Edd asks, "They are over there" You answer pointing to them.

        Time to leave, You and the boys leave the park and walk home.

(Hey, Hi, Hello, This one is really short, i'm sorry

BUT! the next one will be gud! 

i hope... ANYWAY, Add this to you're library! 

BYEE)

                                                                                              -Caramel