Chapter 4

Inej stared in awe at Kaz. Her mouth moving silently as if trying test to it out. Kaz now full of nerves froze were he stood. Staring on in fear before Inej smiled again.

"I like it." Was all she offered.  Kaz released a breath he didn't know he had been holding. Inej turned to face him fully, offering him her hand. He hesitated before reaching for it. His bare hand cool compared to her warm skin. "Pleasure to finally meet you Kaz Rietveld." 

"The pleasure is all mine," He replied, amusement clear in their eyes. They released each others hands and turned back to the window. They could hear Inej's mother arguing with her father. And while most of the conversation was muffled, they could still hear the base of what was being said.  "I think moms adopting you," Inej started. Her mother had a habit for taking in the strays.

"Wonderful," Kaz murmured sarcastically. Inej laughed.

"Welcome to the family." Kaz couldn't help but laugh.

TIME SKIP (two years later)

A boat cuts through the waves as Inej watches the dock grow closer and closer. In the distance a figure stands, clothed in black. A smile gracing his features as Inej waves franticly. A cane thuds on the harbor as Kaz moves to meet the boats arrival and the passenger it carried.

TIME SKIP (One year)

Inej twisted her wedding ring around her flinger as she contemplated the best way to approach Kaz. Best way would probably be to just spit it out. Before she could lose her nerves she climbed the stairs to their room before barging in. Kaz sat at his desk working on the new deals coming in. Inej was losing her nerves faster that she though.

"Kaz-," Kaz looked up

"Yes?" Inej took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted. Kaz dropped his pen, standing up suddenly. Inej panicked, worried she should have kept quiet. Kaz pulled her into a hug, a smile on his face. 

TIME SKIP (two more years)

A two year old wabled around the floor and into Kazes arms. Kaz picked up the little boy before moving to the kids room, tucking them in before placing a kiss on the forehead. His eyes filled with love and joy.

TIME SKIP (three years)

A five year old burst into his parents room, jumping instantly onto Kaz and Inej, who lay buried under the piles of blankets in hope of fighting the cold their son seemed to be immune too.

"Get up, get up, get up!" He yelled in hopes of waking them up. By the third time, Inej grabbed him, pulling him under and smothering him with hugs and kisses.

"Mommmmmmm!" He complained and Kaz chuckled.  He had the best family he could have ever asked for. 

That afternoon while Inej was out and his son sat on his lap, Kaz discovered a letter.  Nina, Jesper, and Wylan were coming back to Ketterdam. He smiled.

"What's that dad?" He son questioned.

"I'll tell you when mom gets home, okay Jordie?"

"Okay."

THE END!

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed, I think this is going to be that last chapter, so yeah. Have a good one, thanks for reading it, I know my writing sucks so thanks for finishing it! Have a good one! BYE!!!!

Sugi