Intro and modern clothing part 2

An: hi again! This part is basically them just doing a bit of a fashion show with modern clothing. I don't know what else to say here, so let's get on with it!

Tw: FLUFF FLUFF AND MORE FLUFF YOU WILL DIE OF FLUFF
.......................

Ok girls, let's get you all some cute outfits! Adi started going around and helping everyone.

HIGHLIGHTS:

- Maria and later Eliza we're skeptical of dress lengths, but Adi helped them.

- Angelica was pretty excited for the new style

- " I'm never wearing a dress again!"~ Peggy

- Theo was her moms official stylist

- and Angie was super indecisive

Ok girls gather around! Adi got all the girls gathered in the middle of the room. She briefly taught them and helped them with undergarments. I will spare you the details.

Adi led them to the vanities and dressing room. She got them set up and left notes on all the hair products before heading for the boys closet. Oh boy, here we go. She thought as she opened the door.

Adi walked in to..... a lot of things at once.

Aaron was looking at some of the more fancy sweaters. Washington was holding some slacks and a bottom up and was trying to figure out what the ties were. Lafayette was holding Alex back while John was yelling in Alex defense. Madison was holding Jefferson back as well as he was yelling back at Alex. Hercules, Phillip and George were holding in laughter and half outfits while watching the yell down happen. Washington shook his head in disapproval at the fight.

This.... Is exactly what I was expecting to be honest. Adi thought before stepping in.

Boys... boys... BOYS she yelled. They all looked at her and scrambled to straighten up.

What- you know, I don't care, just... find outfits, that's why your in here! Adi said, deciding that whatever was going on was probably over something dumb and doesn't need to be addressed.

Everyone scattered. Adi once again went around to help them all.

HIGHLIGHTS:

- Lafayette and Thomas got tee shirts with their favorite countries on them

- Thomas tried to flirt with Adi. She shut him down real quick " I'm also 14, therefore way too young for you"

-Phillip and George were curious about the ripped jeans and Adi helped style them.

-Alex found merch for his college.

- Washington was acting and dressing like a dad.

Ok boys! Do you all have what you need? They all gathered and told some rendition of " yep!" She led them to the dressing rooms. She also pulled out and helped them all with their hair. She figured the girls could figure it out but the boys can not be trusted. She told them they will hear from her soon and made her leave and the boys put on the finishing touches.