Alexander hamilton

An: hello hello hello! Giving you a treat before the weekend. I'm so excited! Ok let's go!
.................

Ok, so let's get started.

WAIT! Adi jumped up.

" What?" Several people asked. Adi bolted up and ran out the door. She immediately came back with a cart full of food.

SNACKS! She yelled excitedly. Everyone looked at the packages curiously.

Ok, so who wants string cheese? Thomas, Lafayette and his son hesitantly raised their hands. She tossed one to each of them.

Um this next thing is called " red vines" their REALLY good while watching movies. Adi raised up a pack of red vines. Angelica, Peggy, and Maria slowly raised their hands. She threw a big pack to Peggy and put a smaller pack on her own seat.

Ok, I also have some smarties. Their pretty good actually. Alex and Eliza decided to raise their hands and Adi tossed a medium baggie full of smarties to them.

Ok next up is something called 'gummy bears'. There, well, gummys in the shape of bears. Phillip, Theo, and Angie looked at each other then asked for some. Adi gave pack of gummy bears to Phillip and motioned him to share with Theo. For Angie she gave her a pack gummy worms instead.

Ok, next up I have a TON of different chocolate. Herc, john, Aaron, and theodosia all asked for some. She gave variety pack of different mini Hershey bars (#not sponsored) to herc and john then gave a variety bag of fancy lindors (again, not sponsored. ) to the Burr couple.

Ok the last type is of candy here is Carmels the Washingtons and James Madison asked for some. She tossed a bag of carmels to them. Washington offered some to his wife

Ok, this next thing I have a small bag for each of you. Adi pulled out a bottom tray, full of medium bags of popcorn and soda.

Popcorn is the worldwide food of theater. And this pop is like, a sugary drink. It's called coke. Adi gave a bag and fountain cup to the teens in the front row then gave the tray to Eliza and told her to pass it on. Everyone took a bag and drink as it went along. at the end Martha reached back and handed it to Thomas. It went down the line, and when it got to Angelica, it got passed down to Eliza, then Adi was there waiting for it.

Adi took the final bag and pop for herself and pushed the cart and tray out of the room. Ok, everyone reach under your seats and there should be a blanket. I everyone did so and found the blanket. The couples cuddled with each other and the friends looked and each other excitedly. Phillip and Theo put the gummy bears between them and purposely reached for it at the same time so their hands touched. George asked Angie to share her gummy worms, and she obliged happily.

Ok, NOW we can start. This first song is a bit of a recap of Alexanders youth. She pressed a button on the "remote" and the show began.

AARON BURR:
How does a bastard, orphan,

"Hey!"

son of a whore and a
Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten

"Is that really necessary?" Phillip raised a brow and cocked his head to the side.

Just bare with me, I promise this show is amazing!

Spot in the Caribbean by Providence, impoverished, in squalor
Grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

JOHN LAURENS:
The ten-dollar, Founding Father without a father

Eliza squeezed Alex's hand. " ten dollar?" Alex asked. He squeezed back, reassuring Eliza he was ok, despite the slight shakiness in his voice.