Say no to this

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASSSSS ISSSSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol hope you enjoy this chapter! Happy holidays and merry Christmas! 🎵And a happy new year! 🎵 anyway, today, my friend, @Yanderefrisk2134 or Adovah will be joining us. anyway thanks for reading!

Editor Adi: uhhhh yeah by that authors note you can tell that I wanted this out so much earlier than this I'm so sorry but ANYWAY HERE IT IS
..............................

Nova sighed before starting her goodbyes, but before she could leave, a new visitor arrived. "Adovah?"

"Nova? How did you beat me here?" Adovah asked. Nova just shrugged before getting a text. She said she had to leave and made her exit.

Adovah took her seat next to Adi and shyly said hello. Adi asked her what was up, and Adovah said, " I heard about what you were up to, and wanted to be included."

Adi nodded and pressed play.

[BURR]
There's nothing like summer in the city

"Look at her! She's so pretty!" Adovah whisper shouted.

" right?! Goodness gracious the women in this show are all just so gorgeous but Maria man-"

" The red dress is iconic as heck!" Adovah agreed.

Someone under stress meets someone looking pretty

" the writer seems to agree" Peggy confirmed.

Maria was just as red as the dress, as tried to sink deeper into her seat.

There's trouble in the air, you can smell it
And Alexander's by himself. I'll let him tell it

Both Maria and alex looked down in shame.

[HAMILTON]
I hadn't slept in a week

John looked alarmed. He hasn't quite figured out what the song was about. "Alex you need to stop working so hard."

I was weak, I was awake

"Yeah..." alex mumbled. The worst thing he ever done, and now, he had to re-live it.

You never seen a bastard orphan
More in need of a break

"Eliza literally just offered you one-OW" James hit Thomas so he would shut up.

Longing for Angelica

Eliza shot a glare at her husband.

Missing my wife
That's when Miss Maria Reynolds walked
into my life, she said:

She was definitely married, alex, your not fooling anyone! Peggy thought. She really came to like Maria, but seeing the damage her and Alex caused... (An: Peggy's about to find out why Maria did what she did tho she doesn't know that part yet)

[MARIA]
I know you are a man of honor

Was... both Angelica's thought bitterly.

I'm so sorry to bother you at home

Maria thought of that first night. The memories made her eyes swell with tears. She fought them off. Not here, not now.

But I don't know where to go, and I came here all alone...

Adi had to work very, VERY hard not to sing this song. She sang it often, her dream was to play Maria someday.