Chp.7: is this the beginning of our ending?

Slowly dragging the body through the open doors that leads us into the garden. We gotta move fast. "Take it to the shed." So that's what we did.
____________________________

I was getting ready for my appointment when I heard my door slam open. I already knew who it was. Drunk and with the bitter smell of alcohol, he came towards me.

"Where are you going? Looking like the slut you are!" He spat. I was only wearing black leggings with a black oversized hoodie. No skin or body parts were even visible.

"What? What are you looking at, bitch?" He shouted. "Ugh, just get out of my room, shithead." I told him. "What did you just say?" He asked in disbelief. "Get. Out. Of. My. Room. Shithead." I spelled out for him.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" He shouted. Damn, my ears... I got calmly in his face, "GET OUT OF MY ROOM, ASSHOLE!" I growled back at him.

Fear crosses his face, for the first time in my life, in his life, in our lives. The roles have turned around. I felt powerful, feeding off his fear.

I looked him deadly in the eyes, and with that he stumbled back. When he was finally out of my door, I gave him one more glance and shut the door, hard, in his face.

I needed to cover it, my ceiling, it needs to be covered. I was staring at the new and cursive words. Everything that happened these last few days is on my ceiling. So to disguise it, I grabbed some Metallica posters and some of Iron Maiden's and Nirvana.

  ~~~~~~~~

It was 10 after 8pm when when I was out of my door, meaning I was already 10 minutes late. I hopped on my motorcycle and rode my way to their house.

  ~~~~~~~~

It was 8:30pm when I got to their house. "Only half an hour late." I said proudly to myself. Ringing the bell, I heard footsteps approaching the door.

After it opened, I saw his beautiful face again. His dead grey orbs met my sleepy, dark hazel ones. I saw a soft smirk curl up the corner of his mouth.

"Well, hello there, Precious." He winked. "Miss me already? Well, I am sorry to disap-" I cut him of, "I have an appointment." I told to him, acting as if his scent wasn't making me weak in the knees.

"Oh, well then. Shouldn't keep my father waiting, should we?" He bowed his head, mentioning to enter. And with a roll of my eyes, I did. He led me up to his father's office, even though it wasn't his job to do so.

I swore the stairs number had added up! I couldn't take it anymore. "Break!" I gasped for air and sat my ass down with a huff. "I'm telling you, sweetheart. You have to do something about that condition of yours." He sighed.

Lifting my arms as a sign for him to pick me up. He just chuckled and and picked me up as if I weight nothing. He was about to drop me, when suddenly the doors of his father's office went wide.

"What the hell is going on here?" He questioned. "Nothing, father. Just two love birds being in love." His son sang like the chipper, spirited young man he is. His father on the other hand was just shocked.

"You are thirty five minutes late, Rosary." His confused tone turned into a disappointed one. "I'm sorry sir, I was a bit shocked when my mother told me over dinner at six pm that I had an appointment at eight pm, because I was playing my music too loud." I tried to smile my irritation away.

"Well then, let's go to my office." Now the only problem was that Enzo was still carrying me. "You heard him, love. Up to his office!" I whispered in his ear. He cleared his throat and brought me closer to his body.