Chapter 2: An Unlikely Meeting

Hey guys welcome to chapter 2 I didn't think I would be doing this so soon.

In terms of a schedule for chapter releases, chapters will probably come out on weekends and it may be inconsistent due to me being a student, so expect no chapters to come out during exam periods.

Also some things in this story I have yet to decide such as Takeos personality should he be stoic or very caring. If you have any suggestions let me know please.

Finally, be sure to leave any questions about this fic in the comments and I will try to answer them as much as I can.

Also I realised that i didn't give Takeo a good enough description, he just looks like kokushibo but as a human. So he just looks like . If the link doesn't work please tell me and I will fix it.

Also to answer some other questions there will be no pairing for my OC or a haram in my opinion that just ruins stories.

Anyway that's enough commentary please enjoy chapter 2.

_________________________________________________________________________

The nightlife of Orario, it's as bustling as Orario in the day, all manner of restaurants and bars filled with exhausted adventurers after a hard day's work in the dungeon. One of the most popular restaurants being the Hostess of Fertility, with a young white haired boy making his way to it.

Bell wasn't sure what to do, he was mumbling as he walked, trying to think.

"I upset Kami-sama. Did I offend her? But how did I do that? I just asked her about how fast I was growing, is it too fast for a new adventurer like me? Maybe I should ask someone, but who can I ask? Maybe there's that adventurer that Kami-sama met this morning. Takeo-san was his name right? Wait don't know anything about him I need - "

"Ooff." Sprawled onto the floor Bell bowed his head at who he had walked into immediately apologising.

"I-I am so sorry, I was distracted so please forgive me for walking into you!" He managed to stammer out yet all he heard was a light laugh as he looked up.

"Haha, It is quite alright Bell-san, it is my fault as much as yours, I should have watched where I was walking myself."

"Ta- Takeo-san." Bell managed to say in his shock. There was the man who he was just thinking about, right in front of him a gentle smile on his face, as Bell noticed he was donning a unique pair of Hanafuda earrings he was not wearing earlier.

"Hello Bell-san, How are you today?." Takeo asked, his voice filled with warmth and intrigue.

"Takeo-san, I am so sorry for walking into you I was distracted please forgive me." Bell desperately pleaded to the man. Who was looking down at the boy with a smile on his face,

"It's quite alright Bell-san, so where are you heading right now?"

"Ahh I was invited to go to a restaurant by a staff member today, it's called the Hostess Of Fertility, do you want to join me Takeo-san?" Bell asked kindly as he hoped to ask the man some questions, as Hestia, infuriated by Takeo ignoring her earlier in the day, refused to tell Bell anything about him Just calling him an "Annoying smiling idiot!"

"Thank you Bell I will do so, I am quite hungry right now anyway as I was wandering the streets looking for a place to eat, although we only met earlier today and briefly spoke, why are you inviting me?''. Takeo responded curious as to why Bell would want to eat with him.

Sheepishly rubbing the back of his head Bell admitted to Takeo "Well I wanted to get to know you better considering how you know Kami-sama and seems so familiar with her."