Part 3: An Enemy Made

This was the first time Takeo had ever met the Loki Familia in person, although he did know them by reputation. Being one of the strongest Familia in Orario meant that you were very well known.

He could hear the whispers and talks the patrons were having about the Familia and just ignored them.

To him having a powerful reputation like the Loki or Freya Familia was an issue, people tend to become obsessed with maintaining their honour and improving it, above all else eventually losing their morals in the process.

Something that did surprise Takeo however was Bell's face. He was staring directly at Ais, his face bright red and he was completely unresponsive even when Takeo started putting his hand in front of his face.

"Bell, are you okay?"

Before Takeo could say anything else. Bell broke out of it because of Syr putting her face next to his. Telling him with a smile on her face, due to him blushing with how close she was.

"The Loki Familia are our regulars, it seems that their goddess Loki took a liking to us." Bell was busy ignoring what he was just told that he continued to ignore Takeo, causing him to sigh in defeat at the star struck boy.

Takeo thought nothing would wake Bell up, that was until a loud and brash voice interrupted everyone's meals and conversation.

"Yeah, Aiz! Tell us that one story!"

"That one story...?"

Takeo could spot who was this person who had spoken, he could tell he did not mean to be so loud, it was just that he was slightly drunk. He was a young male animal person sitting two seats diagonally across from her as he requested the tale.

"You know the one! About those Minotaur's that got away! Remember, you finished off the last one on the lower fifth! You know: tomato boy!" He continued, Takeo mumbled to himself as he thought.

"Tomato boy, what on earth does that have to do with minotaur's." Takeo was rubbing his chin in thought until his attention was back to Bell who seemed to have swallowed a lemon and an entire forest of butterflies were within his stomach.

"Are you talking about the group of Minotaur's that attacked us on the lower seventeenth floor, and they ran away when we fought back?"

"Yeah, yeah! That one! By some miracle they ran up! We tore after them! Already damn tired, too!"

Takeo was losing interest in their conversation, he returned his focus back to Bell who was still looking like he wanted to vomit all the food he just had.

"Bell, Bell are you okay?" He shook Bell from his arm, confused as to the boy's state.

Apon shaking Bell from his trance, Bell was able to provide Takeo with a reply.

"Hai Takeo-San I am alright, I, I was just thinking to myself." Takeo was sceptical at Bell's answer but he just left it alone for now especially as the animal person continued his story Takeo could easily figure out what they were talking about.

Clearly the Loki Familia was on some kind of "expedition." They encountered a group of Minotaur's on their way back but couldn't slay them all. The remaining Minotaur's ran toward the surface. They caught up to the last one on lower Level Five, Wallenstein delivered the final blow. When she defeated it they must have run into another adventurer.

"Yeah, and there! That 'adventurer'! Damn newbie kid!" ''How fortunate for him,'' Takeo thought to himself. To make it out of a situation like that, other more experienced adventurers probably couldn't.

"Got himself cornered like a lil' bunny! Shaking like one, too! Poor thing was about to explode!"

"Oh? What happened to the boy? Was he okay?"