Freddy: Chapter 2

I take my eyes off of Freddy to look back at my fazwatch. The two options cover the screen and I'm pressured to choose between one of them.

Press E To Be Fucked

Press |<| To Cancel

The weight of my decision becomes unbearably adamant at my fingertips. How the rest of this night goes... it's all up to me, here. Right now.

I can still cancel. In fact, this is my last chance to get up, forget this whole ordeal and torment that took place in Freddy's dressing room and leave it behind. Forget every single sensation he made me feel and the stupid way he touched by body. And the choice is right in front of me...
but...

Fuck, I'll never forget the way he touched me.

The E button, intensely bright and blue, is practically screaming at me to press it. I can feel Freddy's eyes following my every move without even needing to check.

Once I press this button, there's no turning back...
He's not going to stop until I cum.

The thought of him relentlessly pursuing me, pummeling his enormous, glamrock cock into me over and over again sends an intense jolt of pleasure deep inside me.

My hands and feet anxiously tingle and my entire body is on edge. Every inch of me is begging to make the right choice. My hands nearly tremble with anticipation as I hover my fingers over the screen. With a final blast of courage, I choose my button.

I press E.

A deep, lustful growl immediately escapes from the grizzly's mouth. His arm abruptly reaches behind my waist to reposition me on the couch and my leg crosses over his thigh. The rapid movement causes his cock to heavily thump against my stomach and my hand instinctively reaches out to grip his shaft. I feel his hand begin to rub up under my shirt, making my ribs tingle when he moves over them.

"So my superstar wants to get fucked."

I look up at him, my eyelids heavy with desire, and eagerly nod. I breathe heavily and my mind is a complete blur. My hips desperately roll toward him and with my hand, I spread his precum over his tip and shaft, lubing him up.
My hand pulls and teases his fat cock. Soft panting escapes from his mouth.

Ohh... he likes it there.

An intense rip pierces the air when he suddenly tears the front of my shirt, making me gasp, and a faint moan comes out of me. He pulls my torn shirt away from me and tosses it to the side. My breast are now fully exposed to him, and the cool air causes my nipples to harden.

The glamrock bear uses his hand to grab and play with my breasts. His thumb grazes my sensitive nip and I moan and arch my back in response. His other hand rubs my aching pussy through the fabric of my pants, and the friction makes me lose the little sanity I had left.

"Ughh, Freddy..." I say in between frenzied breaths, "I want more."

He instantly grabs hold of my pants and, one by one, I help him strip them off my legs. My underwear follows soon after and they both land somewhere in the meaningless space behind him. Nothing else matters. Nothing except the glamrock beast on top of me determined to give my hungry body what it needs.

Freddy assertively takes hold of my inner thighs and pushes my legs apart until I'm spread out wide in front of him. My glorious pussy is out in the open for him, and I'm left tremendously vulnerable underneath his hold.

He rests his hand on the couch above my head to steady himself. I lift my arm up and wrap it around his, feeling his beastly hard bicep. My eyes follow the blue stripe on his chin down and underneath his bowtie, tracing his beautifully sculpted figure down to his groin.