Freddy: Chapter 3

I move fiercely on Freddy until he is completely soaked and saliva runs down my chin. He groans and moves his hips against my face. My arm, rested on his groin, surprises me when it vibrates and my fazwatch lights up red.

"Y/N, it feels too good... I don't know what's happening to me..." he says, desperately trying to keep his breath steady.

With my lips pressed on him, I curiously read the screen, and the displayed words confuse me.

ALERT: OVERHEATED SYSTEM

Press E for Climax Sequence

"Freddy, my screen shows an alert, are you feeling okay?" I worriedly ask.

"I feel hot..." he pants, "Like lightning... wha- what is your fazwatch telling you?"

"It says I have to press E for clim-" I pause. "Oh..."

Oh.
The realization hits when my eyes move over Freddy. His desperate pants, his moans, and the way he rolls his chest and hips back against the couch help me connect it together.

"What is it, Y/N?" he pleads, "I can't take it much longer..."

"I think when I press this button, it allows your system to uhh... to climax."
He looks at me in disbelief, but his expression softens when he makes sense of his situation.

"Do you want me to press it, Freddy?" I ask him. He pulls me up, closer to his face.
"Yes." he roars. His eyes hungrily move over my naked body.

I nod at him and move my hand over my wristwatch.

"Wait." Freddy says, and I turn to look at him, "I want to be inside you again. You felt so good on me, superstar."

His words cause pleasure to build deep in me. He wraps his large hands around my waist and pulls me on top of him. I straddle myself on his legs and bite my lip when my pussy meets his gorgeous glamcock again.

Slowly, I move down against him, making him groan out like a wild bear. He presses my hips down and wonderfully fills me up. He grunts under his breath when I begin to bounce on him and he thrusts up into me. My heat builds and causes me to rest my forehead on him.

"Tell me when you want me to press it." I say gently in his ear. Freddy lets out a low growl and squeezes my hips tighter to keep me in place while he fucks me. I could tell through his erratic breathing and soft panting that he's holding on for as long as possible, enjoying this moment as much as he could, until the sensations become too much for him to handle.

"N-now, Y/N." he pleads.
I do as he says, eager to please my glambear, and press the E button.

Freddy's eyes gleam bright and a feral roar comes out from between his gritted fangs. He viciously pounds me and the knot inside of me becomes unbearable.

"Ughhh! That feels amazing!" he moans loudly, piercing the air throughout his entire room.
"Fuck, superstar, cum on me again!" he holds my thighs with his powerful claws and pushes deeper in me, pounding ruthlessly, until I tighten up around him.

Freddy runs his hand on my back to pull me closer to him until his hard, metallic chest is pressed against my heated skin. He moves my hair behind me and bites my neck. It sends a thrilling rush down my spine and I feel myself getting close.

"I'm about to..." I say breathlessly.
I bite my lip and moan through my teeth. He sends me closer to my peak until heat rushes down to my abdomen, and I prepare to come apart on him again.

"I'm cuming, Freddy! Fuck!"

I throw my head back, enveloped in my bliss, while he continues to roll my hips back and forth. I throbs and squeeze around him. Freddy groans out desperately and fucks me harder, causing me to cry out with intense pleasure.

"There you go, Y/N that's it, cum on me!" he says frantically. I moan out and enjoy my high, and when I come down, my my hips roll hard on the grizzly.

Freddy roars, "Something is happening... superstar..." His panting and moaning intensify, and I continue to grind my hips on him, determined to guide my glambear to his peak.
Deafening, feral roars come out from his mouth and echo loudly across his walls.

He groans out uncontrollably, his eyebrows furrowed, and power begins to surge throughout his entire being. I gaze in awe while his orgasm unravels right before my eyes.

"Ugghhhh! I'm cumi- Ohh! UUGGHHHH!" Freddy yells and his whole body ignites with jolts of electricity. I slightly flinch when it stings like fire on my skin, but it lasts only for a moment. His eyes blaze up, gleaming and blinding my face, and his beast cock forcefully pulses inside of me. He deliciously fills me up and both of our slick overflows down his shaft.

Our heavy breathing gradually subsides and we gather ourselves again. He warmly kisses my cheek, hugging my waist tighter. I turn my head in his direction, which makes our noses brush together, and we lean in to kiss each other again. I leave soft, tender little kisses on him before I move myself off.
The machinery on Freddy's abdomen whirrs, making his parts rearrange until he looks just as when I first saw him at the beginning of the night. He then settles and he pulls me in to cuddle. His arm is wrapped around my back and I drape mine to lay on his chest.

"Y/N, that was ecstatic... I was truly unaware that my framework was capable of such... intense abilities." He turns to look at me, and I lovingly smile at him.

"So I hope that means you enjoyed it just as much as I did." I lightheartedly tease.

"Absolutely," he purrs, "Way to go, Superstar." he replies softly, and slightly squeezes me closer to him. I close my eyes for a short while and before I know it, I begin to doze off in his arms.

Abrupt movement wakes me, and I hear poor attempts at subtle, quiet shifting.
Freddy gently lays me down on the couch while he walks over to the closet. The change of position stirs me up from my sleep and I hear him rummaging through his wardrobe. His soft footsteps return to me and a fuzzy blanket is draped over my body.

"Mmm... Freddy?" I mumble, my arm lazily reaches up to search for him. I touch his steel hand and my fingers softly wrap around his thumb.

"Shhh... it's okay Y/N. Go back to sleep. I'll be back in a short while." he assures me.

I squint my eyes open and make out his frame through my sleepy eyelids. He is standing in front of me and adjusting the blanket over my legs.

"Where are you going?" I ask, sad that he's no longer holding me.

"I need to get to my recharge station. Our activity was... exhilarating, but it took a great deal of energy from my system." Freddy explains, "I am going to charge my battery in the next room, right there." he motions to the supply room.

"Mmph, okay Freddy... I'm going to miss you." I say still half-asleep. My hand lets go of his thumb to pull the blanket up over my shoulders.

"I won't be gone longer than an hour. Then, I'll come back to keep you safe. I promise." he reassures, tenderly running his hand through my hair.

"Here's a Glamrock Chica shirt and Glamrock Freddy Fazbear pajama bottoms. I'll leave them right here for you. In the morning, we will make sure to replace your Chica shirt with one of mine." he asserts, and I nod.

"I wish you could stay..." I mumble, beginning to doze off again.

"Hm." Distantly, I hear Freddy move his belongings on his dressing table before returning to me. He lifts my arm to place something underneath, and he softly lets my hand rest on it. I pull the fuzzy object closer to my face. It smells like cedarwood and fudge, and it comforts me in the same way that Freddy does.

"I do wish I could stay by your side, Y/N. This Glamrock Freddy plush is the best I can do. Please keep it safe in your arms, and it will guide you to the sweetest dreams."

He softly brushes the back of his hand against my cheek while I doze off into sleep.

"Mmmm.... goodnight, Freddy..."

"Goodnight, superstar."