it's just so easy when the whole world fits inside of your arms

five times that Lisa blends in with a comfortable crowd of maroon and gold
(and one time she tries on blue and silver in the warmth of amber lights)

Quidditch commentary audio record:

OCTOBER 2th, 7:00 PM - GRYFFINDOR V.
RAVENCLAW

"Alright, we've got all the usual starters on our lineup today, but let's introduce the new Ravenclaw seeker and Captain, Jennie Kim! If you don't already know who she is, she's our Head Girl— the one right there, on that Firebolt, you see? Yeah, man, look at her go! I might be a bit biased, but we're going to crush Gryffindor, I know it. Professor Heimerdinger, how much d'you want to bet that Ravenclaw wins the Quidditch Cup this year?"

"I'm not privy to gambling—much less, gambling on the Hogwart's Quidditch Cup, Jisoo... Also aren't you supposed to be cheering for Slytherin?"

"Whatever you say, Prof. Also, Ravenclaw's like my adoptive family— plus, it's not like we're playing Slytherin right now..."

"Alright, then."

— — — — —

October 2th, 7:26 PM

"Yo Park, who's that?" Lisa squinted at the sky, trying to make out the new Ravenclaw seeker that was floating above the field. Something about the person's posture and dark hair looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place who it was. "Is that's Tricia's replacement?"

"Who's who?" Rosé asked, shivering in the November chill. She was wearing her house's color—the Hufflepuff yellow was drawing quite a few looks from the other Gryffindors, but she had Lisa's maroon Gryffindor scarf around her neck. "Oh, the new seeker? I'm pretty sure that's the Hat Girl."

"Hat Girl?"

"Head Girl, Hat Girl. Fresh avocados, Fresha voca dos."

"Jennie Kim?" Lisa repeated in disbelief. "I didn't know she played Quidditch." She glanced at her sister. "Also, are you okay? Because I have no idea what you just said about avocados."

"I'm fine, mind you." Rosé rolled her eyes before getting back to the topic of the seeker. "I heard she was technically on the team but had to sit out all last year due to an injury. I don't know what about before that though. Also heard a rumor that she grew up playing for some prissy club team on the weekends. And another how she trained with Josef Swift a summer." Rosé sighed dramatically. "Man, I would blow up the Gryffindor Tower just to meet that guy."

"Park."

"Okay, it'd be hard to make something that can take out such a giant building though. You know, there's this bomb mechanism—"

Lisa slapped a hand over her sister's mouth as Park rolled her eyes. "I think Jisoo's being a bad influence on that genius brain of yours," Lisa huffed, just a bit thankful that none of the other Gryffindors had heard her sister's words. "I swear to God, you can't just go around and say you're gonna blow stuff up."

"Sure, sure. At least it's better than going around and actually doing it, right?" Rosé's voice was playful. "Okay, but are you sure you never played a match against her before?"

"No, I think I'm pretty damn sure," Lisa responded, still watching the streak of silver in the sky with keen interest. "She looks like she's pretty good, judging from those turns though."

"Well, when you consider the fact that she's trained with the greatest and has that Firebolt broom and whatnot... I think you'd expect her to be pretty good, you know? Plus, you do know she's the captain of the Ravenclaw team, right?"