An old friend

Miss Goodwitch: according to the results it's a tie between Y/N and Nonon

The crowd cheer as you both look at each other in shock before smiling at each other with a small competitive flair between you that could lead to more. Right now Lila is storming down towards her dorm room with a slight smirk as she's thinking about using her ability. Getting into her room Lila moves over to a desk where a small box lays in rest in witch she opens revealing a small purple gem and a purple ball that forms to become.

Nooroo (practically a god of transformation) 

 Nooroo: oh someone new is my master

Lila: oh you really think that just because your not with Gabriel anymore that I won't be just as bad if not worse than him

Nooroo: no please

Lila: Nooroo dark wings rise

Nooroo goes into the jewel as it turns back to it's original state. A white butterfly fly's over to her landing on her hand before turning purple.

Lila: oh go my akuma I've found someone full of regret about the past 

The butterfly leaves threw her open window before circling back towards someone in the academy. In a room sitting along on there bed is a certain girl dressed in white is sitting on a bed thinking about your return that left a bitter tase in her mouth of both anger and slight regret whilst listing to something to. 

The anger is for someone she considers so weak and pathetic but the regret seeing like she's becoming her like her father with no care for someone's life and it's scaring her. The purple butterfly sent from Lila then hit her hair pin before merging with it creating a psychic link between the two as well as forming a purple psychic mask only visible to violet moth and the person infected with the butterfly.

Lila: ah Ice Queen I am Violet moth and I'm giving you the power to freeze anything that you so desire and get back at that waste of breath that you consider do you accept

The girl opened her piercing blue eyes.

Ice Queen: I accept Violet moth

A purple substance covers her body as it revealed to be a mature woman in a ice blue dress as the room freezes before she jumps out of the window.

Lila: hmm it won't be long now there little ploy to get Y/N to assist them won't work if he's dead but I can't go out to do it that's the annoying part but others can though

Train station

A train has arrived with a large amount of people but only one would be of any importance.