✩One✩

The Walton Family

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While scrolling through my phone in my bedroom I hear a car pull up. I look out my window across the street and notice a new car parked in the driveway. I flop off of my bed and head downstairs. 

"Mom, do you know who is moving into the house across from us?" I ask my mom.

"No, but later on we are gonna go over there and introduce ourselves so go get dressed." 

I hum in response and run back up the stairs. 

"Tell your brother to get ready as well" my mom shouts from downstairs.

    "Bryson mom said-" I start but immediately close the door as I see him making a thirst trap video. 

"Bro what the fuck, you're not cute," I say as I walk back into the room and see him now sitting down on his bed. 

He stuck up the middle finger at me and sarcastically smiled.

 I smile back and say, "I love you too, but anyway mom said get ready we are gonna go met the new neighbors soon." 

I shove a pillow in his face and sprint out of the room right after im done speaking.

 "Don't be mad when I get you back when you least expect it" he shouts.

 I take a mental note to stay away from him until he forgets.

    I walk back into my room and start playing some music. I walk into my bathroom to pick out some clothes. (My closet is in my bathroom) I pick out a red crop top and grey Nike sweats, with my new red air Jordans. I put the outfit on the counter and turn the shower on.

After the shower

    After I'm done putting my clothes on and grab my curl-defining brush and begin to coil my hair. After I'm done I grab the blow drier to defuse my curls. I add some oil and begin to do my makeup. I only add a little chapstick highlighter and mascara. I put on my shoes and walk to the desk to grab perfume. I spray some on and walk out of my room. 

"Took you long enough," Bryson grumbles as I walk down the stairs. 

I shoot him the middle finger and roll my eyes. 

"Enough, We are leaving now." My mom says after grabbing a tray of cookies off the kitchen counter, and we head out the door.

    We walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. 

"Mooom, someone at the door" someone shouts. 

"Well go get it then Javon," she replies in a duh tone.

 I hear the boy groan and I can't help but smile a little. Second, later I see a cute boy open the door. He looks around my age. We hold eye contact until his mom shouts again.

 "Who is it?"She asks.

 He jumps a little seeming to be broken out of his trance.

"Just neighbors," he replies holding the door still.

We sit there awkwardly for a second,.

"Well are they going to come in," His mom asks walking tow?rds us.

 "Oh right come on in," he nervously chuckles as he rubs the back of his neck.

 "Sorry it's so messy in here, My name is Jessica!" She kindly greets us holding out her hand. 

"Hi, my name is Veronica, and these are my two kids Serenity and Bryson,"  My mom replies taking her hand.

"Oh well welcome you can set those right on the kitchen counter, would you like a drink?" She asks while pointing at the tray of cookies in my mom's hand.

 "You don't have to ask me twice!" my mom jokes and Jessica chuckles and tells Javon to take us up to his room. 

He invites us to sit on his bed and we do. Right after another guy that looks like Javon busts into his room. 

" Yo, I'm Jaden I'm the cooler twin, so don't be afraid to ditch this looser and come to my room it's right across the hallway" He explains then runs back out. 

I ruffle my eyebrows and laugh a little. Bryson soon after leaves for Jaden's room. 

"So I guess you are s your the cooler sibIing," i ask.

 "Why's that?" he asks rubbing hisagainst againt his knees.

"Well, my brother just went with your brother-self-explanatoryanatory." I laugh again.

 "I guess so," he replies with a huge grin plastered on his face.

 "Wanna like watch a movie or sum?" he asks to ease the akwardness in the room.

  "Im down," I reply kicking my shoes off and making myself comfortable at the end of the bed. 

He scrolls through Netflix and I reply to some snaps. After a while he chooses scary movie 2.

 "You can come up here is you want," he invites.

 "Ok" I reply as I scoot up to the top of the bed with Javon.

    The rest of the night goes by and we just watch the movie and take some pictures. I add most of them to my story. After a while, I feel my eyes get heavy and I rest my head on Javon's shoulder. Surprisingly he doesn't move. As I start to drift off I see a bright flash

. "Bro wtf Jayla" I hear Javon whisper shout. 

"Shit, gtg," she says then dashes out of the room.

 "Sorry about that," he apologizes.

"It's fine I think I'm gonna head out anyway," I say while rubbing my eyes. 

I make my way downstairs after putting my shoes back on and see my mom is already gone. 

" Your mom and brother already left, she told me to tell you to come back when you're ready," Jessica tells me looking up from her computer.

 "Ok thank you I'm gonna head out now," I tell her.

She bids me goodbye and  I wave and walk out the door. I already know that house is gonna be my second home.

A/N: Don't have anything to say but this chapter is just to introduce both families  {edited}

Xxx