✩Seven✩

As soon as I wake up, I tread downstairs and into the living room.

It's a perfect day to binge some TVD.

I grab a cover from the closet and get comfy on the couch before I turn on the tv and begin watching.

º

º

After a while, my stomach grumbles a little. I walk into the kitchen to see a note on the counter.

Running errands, be back later

-mom

Great now I don't have anyone to cook for me. I would text Javon but it would just be awkward given the fact that im hiding something from him. That something is that I am leaving in two weeks. I know, I know. Serenity you need to put on your big girl panties, but we just got to a good point in our relationship and I don't want to ruin it by leaving. 

So instead I decide to order door dash while walking back into the living room and continue to watch tv.

º

º

º

After the most excruciating 30 minutes of my life, I hear the doorbell ring. Finally, my food is here. I open the door and frown when I see Javon. 

"Oh," I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"So you're not happy to see me?" he frowns.

Javon pov:

"What no I am, but I am waiting for the door dash and I thought it was my food." 

"Why didn't you just text me I could have taken you somewhere and it would have been way faster, and cheaper ren" 

She just shrugs.

 "Okay...." I say dragging out the word with a confused expression on my face.

 She is acting a little weird but I just brush it off.

 "You gonna let me in," I ask leaning on the doorframe.

 "Oh yeah right," she says as she moves aside to let me in and closes the door after.

 "Is Bryson here?" I ask and she shakes her head.

" He went to his friend's house." She says as she walks back into the living room plopping down on the couch.

 I take a seat next to her and lean in for a kiss. She backs away and I look at her confused. 

" You ok?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

 "Yeah, I just forgot something upstairs," she says holding up a finger before heading upstairs.

"Oh ok?" I sigh settling back into the couch

There is definitely something wrong. She comes back down with her phone charger in her hand and takes a seat on the couch. I lean in again and then she finally lets me kiss her. I give her a quick kiss and nothing more before turning my focus to the TV.

º

º

º

 The doorbell rings and this time it is her food. I watch as she grabs her food off the porch and waves at the delivery person. She sits beside me and starts to eat.

 "Is it good?" I asked jokingly as she stuffs her face with chicken.

 She nods and I chuckle. I rest my head on her lap and she squirms a little. 

"Yo Serenity what's up with you today?" I ask in a serious tone as I lift my head for her lap.

Serenity Pov:

"Im leaving for New York next week" I blurt out finally revealing the truth.

"For like Vacation right?" He asks.

 "No I'm getting back into modeling and I have to stay for a month and a half." I cower setting my food down. 

He looks at me shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner," he asks as he grabs my hands to keep me from fiddling with them.

"I thought you would be upset, our relationship just got to a good point," I say starting to tear up.

" I mean I am upset that you leaving but if you want to go I will wait for you and I will visit too" he reassures me.

 I look at him shocked then hug him nearly knocking him over.

 "Thank you for understanding you're the best," I say while pulling away. 

A/N: So he didn't get mad, and we will see their relationship evolve over the next few chapters!!!! (Unedited)