✩Eleven✩

Javon pov:

Sadly, Serenity is leaving tomorrow and I decide I am going to do a little something for her.

 I quickly get dressed and head straight out of the door. I get in the car and start to drive to the mall. Halfway there I get a text from Serenity.

Ma🥰🤍

Wanna where are you?

                                                Im out doing something

Oh well want to hang out later

                                                  Sorry I can't

Oh ok

I put my phone down feeling a little guilty, I can picture the little pout on her face after reading my reply. I park and head straight into the mall roaming the stores.

º

Serenity pov:

I put my phone back down and plop down on my bed groaning. Well, I still haven't packed so I better get to doing that. I turn on some music and grab my suitcases. I grab two crewnecks just in case it rains and turns cold, but other than that it is supposed to be warm.

 I grab a whole bunch of bathing suits and neatly place them into the suitcase swell. I grab 7 pairs of shoes: 4 pairs of Jordans, two pairs of sandals, and a pair of running shoes. I walk to the back of my closet and continue to add tee shirts and shorts into the suitcase.

º

º

º

Javon pov:

I walk out of the last store feeling a little hungry so I go to the  Chick-fil-a drive-thru. When im done I decide on going to Target to grab a couple of things. I rush inside Target and head straight toward the grocery section and grab some strawberries and lots of chocolates.

 I also grab a heart-shaped cake. I grab some strawberry soda. I also grab a couple of things that needed to be set up. I lastly stop at Starbucks and grab her a gift card and some croissants. I check out and rush to the car looking at the time. I drive all the way home without stopping. I hurry to my backyard a begin to set up.

º

º

º

Serenity pov:

As soon as I am done packing I hear my phone ringing. I look at my phone to see who is calling and see it was Javon, I immediately answer.

"I thought you said you couldn't hang out."

"Never mind that be ready in 30 minutes, and wear something nice"

I don't get to say anything else because he just hangs up. Well ok then. 

I get up off of the floor and roll my suitcases to my door and walk back into my closet. I spot a White bodycon dress with puffed long sleeves. I hang it up beside the shower and grab a towel.

Serenity's outfit 

º

º

After I'm done taking a shower I hurriedly put go the Dress making sure there are no wrinkles

After I'm done taking a shower I hurriedly put go the Dress making sure there are no wrinkles. I grab some white chunky heels and a bracelet and put them both on. I spray a little perfume before hearing a knock on the door. 

"Hold on" I shout before leaving my room to open the door.

º

º

º

º

A/N: another cliffhanger lol. Im writing the next chapter as your reading this one.