✩Nine✩

We go to Javons house and Javon grabs the bags out of the trunk.

 "No peeking!" I scold Javon as I see him trying to slip a peek. 

He smiles sheepishly and unlocks the door.

 "Ren, I haven't seen you in like forever!" Jayla shouts as she sees me walk through the door. 

"Reeeeennn" Jaden shouts and he tackles me to the ground.

 "Omg Jaden get off of her" Jessica scolds as she walks into the room.

 He mumbles a sorry and holds out his hand to pull me off the ground. 

"I missed you guys too," I say as I brush myself off"

 "Javon told us about how you're leaving next week, it shouldn't be that bad since he's going back to film for Euphoria season two, "his mom tells me

"Euphoria?" I ask dumbfounded.

 " Yeah..." he says as he looks away.

 " Why didn't you tell me?" I ask nudging his shoulder.

" I didn't want you to treat me differently," he says rubbing the back of his head.

 "I would never treat you differently, and plus I never even really watched it," I say reassuringly, I've never really watched the show.

I mean I heard a couple of friends talk about it but that's it.

"Ok Mom we will be upstairs," he tells his mom as he pulls me up the stairs.

 We go to his room and we place our beds on the bed. I Take my shoes off and sit on the bed next to my stuff. 

"Ok so let's see what we got each other," I say while digging through my bag to find his favorite drink. 

"Ok, so I got you a fruit punch Arizona for your drink," I say while passing it to him.

º

º

º

Javon pov:

She gives me the rest of the stuff and says she has one lost thing.

 "Here is something that reminds me of you," she says while passing me and Elsa blanket. 

"Brooooo," I say while cackling.

 She busts out laughing.

 "Shut up," I say as I playfully shove her.

 "Ok, ok it's my turn." I say pulling my bag to the front.

º

º

º

"So I got you a Crewneck as well," I say as I hold up a purple crewneck that had an embroidered sun in the corner.

 "I like it," she says while grabbing the shirt from me.

 I smile and pull the next thing out of my bag.

 "So I got you some watermelon sour patch kids, Because you eat them all the time," I say waving the bag in front of her face before tossing it to her.

"I swear they are the best ones" she says while smiling.

 "I got you a dr.pepper for your drink and I got you a door dash gift card because you're always hungry." I joke giving her my last few gifts.

She laughs then kisses my cheek. 

"Thank you, you know me quite well." She says hugging me. 

"What can I say I'm the best" I say while holding my arms up and flexing.

º

º

º

 "So you're leaving next week" I sigh as we make our way over to the neighborhood park.

 "Yeah...." she says wrapping me into a hug.

"Im gonna miss you," I say holding her face in my hands.

 "It will be fine we are gonna visit each other right?" She asks and I nod my head.

 We over to the swing and talk until it gets dark and head home.

A/N: This is just a continued chapter from the last one. Ren leaves next week!!! I wonder if Javon will officially ask her out before they both leave. 🧐. Don't forget to vote. Also Ty for over 100 reads, I never thought it would go this far. It may not seem like a lot but it is to me. TYSM ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️(Not edited)

(Sadly no pictures for this part)