☆Nineteen☆

Serenity Pov:

I am woken up by someone shaking me. 

"C'mon Ren I leave tonight so if you want to make the most of today hurry and get ready," Javon says moving the pieces of hair from my face. 

I nod and unwillingly slip out of bed. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth before turning on the shower.

Trying not to take long, I only spend fifteen minutes in the shower. After grabbing my towel and wrapping it around myself I realize I forgot my clothes. Shit. I check and see if the towel is tight enough before making a run for it to my closet. 

If I was at home I wouldn't have this problem because luckily my closet is connected to my bathroom.

"So where do you plan on going-" Javon asks as he bumps into me. 

Shit, my cover is blown.

"Serenity what in the world are you doing," Javon asks now with his back facing me.

"Shut up, I forgot my clothes," I chuckle throwing a punch to his back.

"Ow, your hits hurt, im getting my lick back," he says rubbing the spot on his shoulder blade where my punch hit.

 I proceed with my mission by darting into the closet and grabbing the clothes that I picked out beforehand. I throw on the clothes before retreating back into the bathroom.

{Serenity Outfit}↓

I start on my hair and makeup and hear a knock on the bathroom door

"Can I come in," Javon asks. 

"Yeah, I'm just doing my hair and makeup," I say opening the door. 

He comes in and walks towards the sink with a toothbrush in his hand. He brushes his teeth while finishing up my hair.

 I feel eyes on me and I meet eyes with Javon through the mirror.

"I can't believe you're leaving tonight," I whine turning around to now face him.

 "I know but I will try to come see you with Jaden and Jayla soon." He says kissing my cheek.

 I walk over and give him a hug. 

"You ready to go?" He asks pulling away. 

" Yeah let's go," I say grabbing his hand and leading him to the door.

 I grab my phone and purse and we leave.

º

º

º

After a while, we decide on walking to time square. While walking I see a sign saying M&M world.

"Look let's go in there," I say nudging Javon with my elbow.

We walk up to the doors and go in immediately smelling the rich chocolate. I look around and see a lot of large M&M statues everywhere. 

"C'mon, don't just stand in one spot," I say while pulling Javon behind me.

After looking around we decide on getting some personalized M&M's. We go to the floor where the Kiosk is and We pick what we want on it.

 "What should we put on them?" I ask. 

"What about J+S and one with a heart," Javon suggests.

 "Yeah, that's perfect," I reply typing the designs in. 

And we decide on getting two small cups. After we get the receipt we walk into the line where we get the M&M's.

Once we get our cups we each pick what colors we want. I decide on getting light blue and purple, and Javon got Yellow and Blue. After that, we put our M&M's in a machine for the design to be printed on. We get ours wrapped up and head out of the store.

 "That was really dope," Javon says.

 "Yeah, but what should we do next?" I ask looking at the time. 

Dang, we weren't in there long, only about an hour in a half.

"I heard there was a stranger things store," I say while looking at my phone.

 "That sounds really cool tests go." He says while smiling.

 I put in the directions and we begin to walk.

XOXO