₵Ⱨ. 4 - ₳ ₦Ɇ₩ Ø₱₱Ø₦Ɇ₦₮?

"Hey I'm back- huh? Where did Childe go?" Y/N looked confused coming back to only be left with Scaramouche again.

"Oh uhm, he had some work to do." Scaramouche responded.

"Oh," Y/N said with a disheartened expression, which didn't go unnoticed by Scaramouche.

"Uhm, we could still eat lunch together, right? Sit down already."

"Oh, ok," They spoke. It was clear they weren't as glad as they were when Childe was there. Fuck, how was Scaramouche going to win them over. He tried to make the conversation light between them. He wanted to at least attempt being nice, if he wanted them. Damn, Childe must have gotten to his head badly...

"Hey, why don't we-" Before he was able to finish, he was cut off by a familiar voice.

[Y/N POV]

"Y/N! Mr. Kim wanted to give you this letter." A tall boy with mint-blue hair and sharp red eyes spoke to me.

"Oh? Thank you uhm...?" I spoke up, looking at the mysterious boy.

"Are you serious? It's me, Dottore. Y'know? The guy who sits across from you chemistry?"

"Oh! The weird child-hater?"

"...yes. That one." Dottore cringed at the name you gave him, "Anyway, Mr. Kim had this letter he wanted to give you." Dottore said handing you a folded piece of paper.

You opened the evenly folded paper to reveal the message written, 'Hello, this is from Mr. Kim to Y/N L/N. I'd like to have a chat with you after lunch, please. Report to my office immediately afterwards. Worry not, I have informed your teacher about this meeting, and you will not be marked late.'

"Why did he tell you to bring it though?" You questioned looking up at Dottore.

"He wanted me there too, I guess."

You looked at your watch for the time. You still had about 15 minutes before lunch was over, so you thought you'd hurry up so you wouldn't be late. Meanwhile, Dottore was making himself comfortable and sat between Scaramouche and I.

"Sooo you little purple rat, what are you up to? Dottore said pitting his arm around him.

"Praying for your Colgate looking ass to stay the fuck away from me. Why?" Scaramouche said which made me chuckle a bit.

"Yeah, Yeah, I hate you too." Dottore leaned in next to Scaramouche's ear and whispered so only he was able to hear, "I wonder what pitiful expression you'll make once you see them slipping..hmm?"

"What the fuck? Since when were you in on this?" Scaramouche whispered back.

"Oh, me? No, no, no, I'm not. I just want to..spice things up a little bit, y'know?" Dottore smirked.

"How, exactly?"

"Oh you knowww driving them away from you. Making them hate you? There's endless possibilities, dude."

"You're not even in on it! Why the fuck-"

"For my own amusement, dumb fuck. Obviously!" Dottore started laughing which caught your attention.

"Hm? What's going on?" You asked the mint-haired man.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all~." Dottore stood up from his spot next to Scaramouche, "Well, I should get going now. I'll see you in Mr. Kim's room," Dottore winked before heading off.

He knows what the fuck he's getting into...and it was true. Dottore knew exactly what he was doing, but so did Scaramouche. He wasn't going to back down so easily. You, on the other hand, were left there. Sitting dumbfounded, with your mouth agape. Scaramouche had to eventually snap you back into reality for you to pay attention to what was going on.