₵Ⱨ. 5 - ɎØɄ ₩ł₦ ₴Ø₥Ɇ, ɎØɄ ⱠØ₴Ɇ ₴Ø₥Ɇ

The day went on, same as always. Classes, classes, and even more classes. Eventually, the day had already ended. I was heading out to see Dottore in Mr. Kim's room. I still felt conscious about Scaramouche's reaction. Life made it even worse for me since my phone was dead, so I couldn't escape this. I nervously walked down the hall to the door. Opening it, I was greeted by Mr. Kim's presence.

"Y/N, I've been waiting for you. I'm just filing some papers while we wait for Dottore. In the meantime, why don't you go sit at a desk?" Mr. Kim told me.

I let out a slight 'hm' before heading to a desk, setting my bag down, and waiting for Dottore. He was a nice guy, from what I had seen and it felt nice having someone like him by my side. He wasn't so controlling like Scaramouche, and his remarks were a bit amusing. Maybe I was finally getting to know what having a real friend is like...

It had been 15 minutes since I had been sitting in complete silence. Mr. Kim had gone to another class to file papers, and still no Dottore. I started to wonder if he forgot, or did he ditch me? Hmm, I don't know. I was getting extremely tired of waiting, and again, my phone was dead, so I had no way of communication. Life really is a fucking bitch, isn't it?

I waited 5 more minutes until I got fed up with this. He wasn't coming, and I'm not staying here. I irritatedly stood up, grabbed my bag, and headed to the door. I burst the door open and inform Mr. Kim that It's getting late, and I'm leaving. It was a disappointment. The guy I thought I was becoming friends with, ditched me for who knows what. Life just sucks. I just hope Scaramouche understands this. He's probably already left for home, anyway. Lost in thought, I didn't pay attention to where I was walking, or what I walked into. Turning the corner, I bumped into the one and only, Balladeer.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Scaramouche said to me in an angry tone. "I told you to meet me outside after school. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" He yelled at me.

"I was...Uhm..." What should I say? 'I was waiting for Dottore,' As if that'll make my case any better. He'd think I left him for Dottore. "I forgot..?"

"Stop fucking with me. Where were you?" He glared.

"Uhm, I was-"

"Y/N!" Suddenly a voice called out to me. A voice I didn't want to hear right now.

I could hear his footsteps getting closer, and my heart drowning to my feet.

"Y/N, there you are! I was searching for you everywhere." Dottore said patting your shoulder.

You hesitantly look at Scaramouche who had a very unpleasant expression on his face.

"You ditched me...for THIS GUY?!" He yelled grabbing the collar of your uniform.

"N-NO! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"EXPLAIN WHAT? THAT YOUR SUCH A WHORE TO DITCH ME? ME?!" He screamed directly at your face ignoring anyone who could have heard in those halls.

"SCARA P-PLEASE-" He didn't give you a chance to talk. He slammed your body to the lockers and watched you fall. He grabbed your arm and pulled you up by it.

"S-SCARA PLEASE! YOU'RE HURTING ME!" You cried. The weight of your entire body being lifted with only one arm, you felt as if it would dislocate itself.

"Aw, hurt you? And what in the world makes you think I care?" He pulled you up abruptly, causing you to yelp in pain. "You think it's so funny to leave me for his ass, don't you?"

"No! I-I don't! And I didn't!"

"LIAR!"

"Hey, Scaramouche, you need to chill." Dottore finally stepped in.