₵Ⱨ.11 - ₳ ĐɆɆ₱ɆⱤ ⱠØØ₭

"I'll see you later, then." Dottore bid farewell to you before getting his bag and walking out the class room. Just another tutor session had gone by and you were tired. Unfortunate for you, your parents were out of town that week and you lived too far to walk there, and the cherry on top of all that was it was raining. Isn't your world just splendid? You packed up your bags and started walking towards the gate, when you stopped at a familiar face.

"Scara?" You called out.
The boy turned his head and umbrella around looking at you.

"What're you doing here?" You asked

"Why the fuck is it any of your business?" He scoffed. "But if you MUST know, I had detention. What're you doing here?"

"I had a study session again with Dottore." You said.

"Whatever," He responded, though you could sense the jealousy from him.

You started walking into the rain when he stopped you.

"You're not planning on walking home in this kind of weather, are you?" He asked.

"Well....yes..? I don't have an umbrella on me and my parents are out of town so.."

"How far do you live?"

"Like 30 minutes from here-"

"Nope." He interrupted you and grabbed your wrist. "You're coming with me.

"But-"

"What kind of idiot plans on walking in the rain for 30 minutes? Apparently Y-fucking-N. We're going to my place whether you like it or not. I'm not going to let you get sick otherwise who else would do my work?"

Was it just you or did his demeanor soften? Ever since that day at the park, he's been acting odd and different making you often wonder back to what the fortune lady said. But that was just a lie, right? Those things are usually just scams.

You and Scara headed to his house just in time before it started sprinkling. Your initial reaction was 'wow. This bitch is rich.' Rich mansion with 2 floors and such an elegant gateway, almost like he was living in a fairytale.

"Well are you just going to gawk or actually head inside?" Scara asked already placing the key inside the door.

You felt a little embarrassed that he had caught you staring, but you rushed toward him trying not to make him any more irritated. Even the inside was elegant; decorations upon decorations of statues, renaissance paintings, and plants and flowers like you've never seen before.

"Scaramouche? Is that you?" A woman emerges from the hallway. Her long, dark, braided hair following her. "Oh? Who's this?" Her voice could send you to sleep.

"Just someone." He responds.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Y/N." You say. When you see panic in Scara's eyes.

"Oh, Y/N! Scara's little-" She starts.

"That's enough, Mom! We have to work!" Scara yells, yanking my wrist and leading me up to his room.

I look around. Just like every other teenage boys room. Video games, controllers, posters, and a cat.

"You have a cat?!" You squeal.

"Yeah..? I thought you knew." He sees you bending down to the midnight black cat and attempting to pet her. "Don't even try, she hates people touching her." Right as he said that, he notices your hand glide across her fur and light purring.

"I think she just doesn't like you." You chuckle. "What's her name?"

"My mom named her Sweetie, even though she acts like a bitch..." he mumbled the last bit.

"She's so cute!!" You squeal again, picking up the cat.

Scara hears you babying the cat as if it were your own. The smile on your face, it gave him butterflies. He kneels beside you, intently watching you for a few seconds before speaking.

"Come on, let's finish our homework." He suggests.

"Oh, but I've already done mine. I finished it in my tutoring session."

"Okay then-"

"Can I pleaseeee play with Sweetie more? Pleaseeeeee" you beg. Scaramouche looks at your figure on the floor and can't help but get lost in your eyes. How is he supposed to say no when you look so vulnerable..?

"...Fine." He says and makes his way over to his table to do his homework.

Throughout the entire time, he could barely focus. The room was just filled with your voice babying his cat and playing with her. God forbid if she meowed, you would go feral. Every time he'd look over, he'd see you petting his cat or scratching her soft fur. A smile would be bestowed upon your face for every second of it. In an odd way, he wished he was the cat. He wished he was the one making you smile till your cheeks ached. He could only take so much of this torture. Every time your voice rings through his ear, his breath gets heavier.

"I'm done." He lied. "Let's do something else."

"But I thought you had to wo-"

"I said I'm done. What do you want to do?" He says, snatching your hand and lifting you harshly from the floor.

"We could...Uhhhh..WE COULD BAKE!"

"What the fuck."

"We could bake cookies! Pleaseeee, it'll be fun." You said excitingly, but then your smile died down when you saw Scara's harsh expression. "I mean, if you want. We can do something else, if you wanna..."

He noticed your change in tone, so with every bone in his body, he manned up and responded "Fine."

You tried not to get excited, but a smile was fighting its way onto your face. You started walking out of the room with Scaramouche slowly following behind you. What had he gotten himself into? He hated sweets, but something about making them with you set his heart afire. If it took seeing you like this everyday, he'd happily put up with the pain.

A/N: slut 🫵