₵Ⱨ.12 - ฿ł₮₮ɆⱤ₴₩ɆɆ₮

"Y/N! Stop eating all the chocolate chips!" Scara scowls at you, who's helping yourself to the bag of dark chocolate bits.

"Oh there's plenty stop being such a stuck-up.." you grumble placing the bag down.

Scara seemed to be an expert at this baking stuff. You o the other hand, had no clue what you were doing. Even after reading the instructions on the bag, you hadn't grasped a thing.

"Why don't you mix the batter instead of standing their like a buffoon?" He calls out handing you the mixer. "Here, just hold it steadily like this, and press the button when you're ready." He seemed more gentle and calmer when he was baking, probably because he was so focussed, but you enjoyed it.

Just like his instructions, you grabbed the mixer, hovering it above the batter, and- SPLAT! You accidentally put it on the highest setting, making you jolt back as the chocolaty batter splattered everywhere across his kitchen.

"Y/N!" He yells looking around at the mess all over the both of you.

"U-uh....oops...?" You blush and smile from embarrassment gripping the mixer tightly to you in shame once you turned it off.

"God- you're a nuisance!" He groans pinching his nose.

"Hey! I've never done this before! You're not even helping me out!" You protest.

"Because it's common sense, you dumbass!" He yells groaning into his hand. "Whatever! Just- just get some tissues or something and get cleaned up." He said in a gruff before walking off to clean himself up.

You can't help but feel ashamed and like a burden to him from the horrid mess you created. Sighing, you gather some paper towels cleaning off the mess from the counter and the cabinets. Finally it came to the bowl, which had a significantly less portion than what was started with.

"Oh great..." you groan. You grab the ingredients once more, but this time, instead of Scara, you attempt to make it yourself....how great. You were doing as the recipe said, adding the butter, the eggs, the sugar, thinking it was all going great, but it was time to mix before putting this new batch with the old one.

"Y/N, I'm back- what're you doing?" He asks a towel wrapped around his shoulders and his damp hair dripping onto the wooden floors.

"U-uhm...baking a new batch...?" You say with the electric mixer in hand.

"Not with that thing you're not." He mumbles going over to you snatching the mixer out of your hands.

"How else am i supposed to-" before you can finish, he holds up a steel whisk to your face. "You're kidding...that'd take so long!" You whine

"Yeah? Well you should have through about that before making a mess around my kitchen." He growls forcefully handing you the whisk only inches away from your face.

You grown internally grabbing the utencil, starting to lazily mix in the batter.

"God can you do anything right?" He inhales standing beside you watching you.

"What this time?" You roll your eyes.

"You're whisking it wrong." He says flicking your temple

"What?! How do you 'whisk something wrong?' You're just mixing it!" You protest rubbing your sore temple

Scaramouche rolls his eyes standing behind you now "Yes, well there's a more efficient and better way to do this, idiot." He grabs your hands in his own from behind placing one to the side of the bowl and the one holding the whisk into the batter, mixing it thoroughly.

"Tilt the bowl a bit— just like that...and you mix firmly." He whispers behind your left ear giving you goosebumps and a faint shade of heat rise onto your cheeks. "You're doing great." You almost melt from his hot breath tickling your skin. Eventually he lets go of your hands, seeing how well your doing, instead taking a handful of your hair from either sides pulling it back towards him gently. (Sorry if you have short hair)

"What are you doing-"

"Sh.." he hushes you, and you listen.

He begins to tie your hair from the back, sliding any remaining strands on your face behind your ear.

"It's better to actually see what the fuck you're doing, dumbass.." he says, in a soft hushed tone.

"Thanks..." you whisper as his body moves from yours, leaving your back cold.

"Not just pour it into the last batch" he instructs you as you grab both sides of the bowl, carefully dripping the creamy substance into the other. You set the bowl down and look up at Scaramouche, who's looking at you squinting.

"What?" You tilt your head.

Scaramouche points to his under-eye. "You've got a but of batter there."

You wipe the area looking down at your hand to see nothing "is it gone?"

"No-"

You wipe your other side, but still the same result. "What about now?"

Scaramouche clicks his tongue, a slight annoyance in his tone, "here- let me just-" he says reaching his hand over to hold your cheek, tilting your head lightly, as he wipes off the batter with his thumb, inspecting you like you were a piece of art. He quickly wipes his thumb on his shirt.

"Is it gone?"

"Yeah- it- yeah i wiped it off."

"Oh, okay...thanks," you smile softly at him seeing almost a faint blush on his face

"Just- shut up and mix the damn batters together" you grunts going to the pantry to retrieve some more chocolate chips.

You grin at him as he walks away, feeling a new sense of feelings towards him. He lied. Even after rubbing the batter on his shirt, it was still as smooth and clean as water itself. Excuses; that's what it was. And you couldn't help but think, that it was just so he could touch you gently like that— like he had never done before. Excuses; the single-handed thing that made your heart flutter around him today. A difference sense of emotion opened it's way to you, a newer side to him that you wanted to find more. 'Excuses; would that...bring you two together?' You pondered.

A/N: Guys im not dead i swear
Not proofread