[Prologue]

-

"We Have a Chance to drink together,..As Old War Buddies . . . " Hashirama Said with a smile as His black eyes filled with gentleness.

"As war buddies....huh........I.. suppose... that's.... would be...ok...by... Mnngh..... " Madara closed his eyes as he let out his last breath, for the world turn dark for him.

...

...

...

'What's this..?...'

'is... This the Afterlife?....but...'

It felt wrong.

There was just a endless black void for him to only to see with his vision.

It was Cold, Dark, Hollow, Not a Wind, Not a Smell, Not a Light of some kind that Madara could even sense or feel or even smell at all...

Madara thought this was his punishment of his sins... Being trapped in a Endless Void Until He lost his mind....

It was a fitting punishment for him... To be Trapped... locked away with the Key under the Rug....

Moments Passed for Him . . .

He doesn't know if it been months or weeks in here....

Until Something happened in a faithful moment.....

A Blast of Light Filled Madara Vision as It blinds him for a moment, Just a Moment....

Then... He heard it.... The sounds of Birds, The Trees, Filling His ears...

He slowly open his eyes as his vision was a little blurred for a moment, as He first saw the leaves on the trees branches, he looked to his side to spot a bird building it's nest.

He look to his Left to Spot a kind of Road with sidelines as People walk past by each other.

He slowly sits up until he noticed something . . .

He was smaller... Smaller then normal... His hair didn't block one of his eye. His legs and arms short..

Madara Quickly gets up and looks around and spots a Puddle.

He check his reflection at the puddle water as His black eyes widened for He spot at the face of His... The face of he first met Hashirama when he was a child,

He was Young Again...

It's was impossible...

He was SUPPOSED be with Hashirama! As FUCKING War Buddies!

He grits his teeth as Killer intent aura filled around him, The Ground Cracks under the pressure of the killing force as The Trees shakes, the birds flew away in fear.

He killer intent blaze like a Flames that's being reignited as Fury Hell Itself.

He looked Up with The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan flashing In His Eyes as His Veins Tigten with The blood Of Uchiha Flooding rapidly.

"UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!!!!! HASSSSHIRRRRRAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Madara Roars With Fury and Anger as Tears Leaked for His Eyes Flashed Between His Eternal Mangekyou sharingan and His Own Rinnegan Intensely.

For The Yelling of Anger Can Be heard from a 99 mile away.

The Buildings Near Madara, It's Windows Cracked from His Screams of Painful anger.

Madara Uchiha Fury has Been reawakened....