Ch 9: [Kota's Hell]

.
.
.

Kota Izumi was an Young 3 and an half boy who was just on an camping trip with his parents, His Aunt, her friend's the wild Wild Pussycats.

He was just exploring the forest until he fall into an cavern which collapsed on top of him. He thought he was going to die then.

But Instead he finds himself on a bed, covered in bandages, in a somewhat cave like room.

'w-where am..I...? Where's mommy? Where's dad!?..' Kota thought panickedly.

"So your awake...." Said an rough voice that's snaps Kota out of his thoughts.

"H-huh..." Kota looked over to see an Man with Large long Spiky black hair with red armor on.

"W..w-where am I..?" Kota asked the man with a slight trembling in his voice.

"Somewhere between life and death.... Child Of The Water Heroes...." The man spoke.

"H-huh-ack!" Kota flinch in pain after attempting to move.

"If you can still feel pain, its means that you still alive.." the man said after seeing Kota flinch in pain.

"S-so you S-Save me...?.. Thank you...mister..." Kota thanks the man with bowing his head.

"You can thank me later... You see i fully intend make you pay me back in full...." The Man said as He crosses his arms.

"W-wait but I don't...have any money! M-my parents do!... My parents!! I need to get back!! So I can train and help my parents in their hero work by protecting people!" Kota yelled out as Madara raised an eyebrow.

"Protecting the people?... You will not able to train or even working as a hero in that body... Wake up... Nothing in this world, ever goes as they should..." Madara simply said this.

"That's a-aint true!" Kota yelled back as He tried to move but wince in pain.

"Enough, You won't go anywhere, Not with that Body...." Madara said as He looked at Kota's damage body.

"I-i..w-why d-did y-you c-caputre m-me..." Kota asked nervously.

"We will be apart of an movement that will end this world's corruption and it's unfairness to people like the Quirkless and to the people who are mistreated due to their villainous quirks...with only peace, Equalness and Love," Madara replied as He narrow his eyes at the boy.

"I-i just want to go back to my parents!" Kota cried out with faint tears.

"If you want to die.. then go ahead... Before you do... I'll destroy that quirk of yours..." Madara crack his knuckles.

"M-m-my q-quirk?! Why!" Kota yelled in shock and Disbelief.

"Because Quirks are an Abomination and the cause of this World's corruption..." Madara said coldy which Kota flinch violently at.

"I...I...I don't understand..." Kota Mutters in fear.

"Quirks are The world's hell, for it breeds Villans for heroes to kill and Heroes to be corrupted or killed... The pureness of this world died a long time ago when the world's is divided... I intend to fix it... You will understand in due..." Madara stated as He turned around to walk away.

"I leave him to you..." Madara whispers to White Zetsu and it's clones.

[2 Months later . . . ]

Madara had arrived at the meeting point where he and the Shie Hassaikai Head Boss would Negotiate.

He sat in a chair as He had two elite Kage Level ANBU behind him while he faced the "Boss" who had some of his men behind him as well.