Ch.2 [-Training & Resources]

-

In a Forest area surrounded by Huge Hills and Mountains as In the middle of the forest clearing was an Clan Compound like Structure.

Madara finished Using his Hashirama's Mokuton Wood Style to Create an Compound. He huffs as He look around as He look down in thought.

'i suppose I won't worry about Residence, Now I must gather resources in order for me to even survive in this new World..' Madara thought as He summon an Wood Clone.

"Go Find a Suitable Person in the City, to use for our own means," Madara ordered The Wooden Clone as The Wood Clone Nodded as He Shushin away.

Madara turn away as He walks inside the Compound to plan his Training Schedule.

Meanwhile with The Wooden Clone.

The Wooden Clone was Jumping from roof to roof as He looked around for a Fool to use for the Original Madara.

A Fool that's has good use for him like Obito was, Like Him was To Black Zetsu.

The Clone scowls at the thought of that Black Snake, He was a puppet like Obito was to him. Such an Twisted ironic fate.

But The Uzumaki Kyubi Seems to get rid of Black Zetsu as He can tell before coming to this World.

He wished to Punch Hashirama the next time He sees the Goddamn Idiotic Fool.

He Stopped as He seems to already find a person to use his own means then.

He Stopped On A Roof as He looked down at the Traditional Residence of Endeavor.

He smirks widen widely as His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan flash brightly.

[With the Original Madara]

Madara Walk through the Compound as He pass many empty rooms and hallways, an Empty Dojo also.

Madara sighs as He headed outside and stops in front of a tree.

'Despite Me Having a Body this weak now.. I still have My Knowledge In here...'

Madara Remembers when the Zetsus clones would bring scrolls or copies of them from many villages from the Elemental Countries. He learned The Edo Tensei, He Would Have Use it if necessary but It was  before he found out about Obito.

Ever since The Uzumaki Clan was destroyed, He would send Zetsu clones to retrieve whatever Scrolls from the Uzumaki that can Be received or salvage.

Madara Sighs as He started to summon another Wood Clone As He get into a spar stance, So did the clone.

Madara smirks as The Spar has Begin Between the Madaras.

Madara Dodges from His Clone Attacks as He went for a Kick to give the Clone.

The Clone Dodges as it brought out it own War Fan.

Madara Smirks at this, "well this certainly got more interesting . .  ."

both of Their Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan activates as They Both Attack at each other. The Clone uses an Genjutsu as Madara Scowls then for a Moment He saw Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato standing before Him.

Quickly Madara Breaks The Genjutsu as He rush at the Clone.

As Their Fists hit each other. As the Sounds of their Spar echo through out the Landscape, which causes the ground to shake a little.

This would continue on for a while more for the time being.

[With The Wood Clone]

The Wood Clone Sneaked Into the Residence, as It scouts it's Surroundings. It reminded him it's structure from when Konoha was first built especially it's compounds.