How They Met And Got Together

Giyuu tomioka, the water hashira was sitting against a tree while holding a large gash on his side, "shit this hurts a lot" thought tomioka while looking at the deep wound, tomioka was assigained a mission at a village where childern from the ages to 15 and up have been disappering lately so ubuyashiki-sama sent him there to only battle a uppermoon!

The uppermoon was about at least six feet tall, with long yet messy dark purple hair along with a pair of white mixed black eyes that looked to have swrils instead of normal pupil's but hey it's a demon so nothing unusualy.

Tomioka and the uppermoon battled for a while til finally giyuu had finally to cutting it's head off but before it could fully die. The uppermoon had sent a spike of it's demon blood art which unluckily had been messing with the ground so the uppermoon yelled out it's blood art while smacking the ground then at a quick speed large spikes surfaced from the ground and slashed tomioka and before he could get injured worse the demon had die.

When the demon had died, giyuu paid his respects by finding the missing things of the kids and gave them to their families before leaving and letting them grief for their lost. But as moving the wound had become larger then before and was gushing out blood at a fast speed, so now tomioka is laying against a tree while trying to stop his wound from losing anymore blood.

Tomioka is now trying to not close his eyes but he couldn't help it, he's losing to much blood right now and the warm blood surrounding him is making him even more tired "maybe i'll just close my eyes for a little.." he thought before closing his eyes a little, but before he could close them fully he saw something dark in the distance running towards him while yelling something but he couldn't hear.

"I'm sorry sabito and nee-chan, i'm sorry i wasn't strong enough but i can't wait to see you again.." thought tomioka before fully closing his eyes.

Kagutsuchi was walking back home with a small basket filled with medical herbs and suppiles in his arms plus his sword that's strapped around his waist and hidden under his haori, while kagutsuchi was walking back home he stopped when he smelt a strong scent of metal and only one thing came to his mind.

'Blood!' he shouted and quickly started running towards the scent that seem to get stronger the closer he came, when kagutsuchi arrived where the scent was he followed it and found a man with beautiful dark blue/black hair,was wearing a black button up shirt with the same colored baggy yet tight looking pants and a haori which one side was a plain dark red color while the other side is a patterned geometric hexagon desgin of yellow and a dark green.

He also noticed the man was surrounded by blood so wasting no time he quickly rushed towards the man 'sir are you alright?' kagutsuchi asked while placing his basket down on the ground next to him and trying to find out where the blood is coming from.

'Sir!' kagutsuchi shouted a bit louder this time and shaked the man a little but nothing worked but he noticed the man was breathing so he sighed in relief "at least he's alive" he thought while trying to wake him up but when he notice he wasn't gonna wake up he looked around him to find where the blood was coming from and when he finally found where, it wasn't pretty.

The wound was a large gash, at least up to his waist and hip 'oh fuck..' kagutsuchi whispered when he saw the wound. He slowly took off the mans haori and looked at it closely "looks like it was from a demon and i'm guessing from a uppermoon considering how large and deep the wound is and i think he's a hashira if he was fighting a uppermoon" kagutsuchi thought while reaching into his basket and pulling out some alcohol,a small rag and bandages.