Six~

Giyuu's P.O.V

I was happily snuggled up against the warmth of my handsome when i slowly opened my eyes and yawn, i turned and saw the sun rising. I smiled when i remembered what today was, today's the day kagutsuchi's gonna get his sword, i was about to get out of bed when warm strong arms that are around my waist tighten there grip.

I silently chuckled, before i started to gently shake him 'love wake up' i whispered softly, my love groaned as he curled up more and stuffed his face onto of my head. 'Darling please, it's to early for this' he said making me giggle 'love today's the day your gonna get your sword today' i said which made his eyes slightly open.

It's been six months already?' he asked making me nod 'yes, we've been tranning, hanging out, along with many other things love, you just hadn't noticed how much time had passed' i said as i pointed to the calander on my side. My love sightly lifted his head and looked at the calander, his eyes widen 'たわごと!' he said, i smiled before sitting up.

'Love, the swordsmith's should be here in a couple of hours to drop off the sword and we can finally see what color your sword is' i told him, he sighed before slowly sitting up with his arms still around my waist. 'Do we have to actually get up' my love whined, even through he knows we have to, 'yes love we have to so lets get up now' i said as i gently removed his arms.

He whined as i got up from the bed and went over to my closet where i pulled out my slayer uniform, i took off my sleep wear and started dressing up in my demon slayer uniform. 'Come on love, get up and go get dressed' i said as i buttoned up my white shirt, my love whined before he got off the bed and headed towards his closet.

Once i buttoned my shirt, i put on my pants and the top of the uniform, once everything was on and tightly secured, i turned around and already saw kag-kun dressed up in a black and red yukata. 'Come on love' i said as i exited the room, kag-kun sighed but quickly followed after me, 'i'm quite excitied to see what sword color i'll get darling' kag-kun said, his beautiful multiple color eyes shinning brightly.

I blushed 's-same here love' i whispered, my love chuckled and kissed the side of my head. I sighed happily at the gesture before we had entered the kitchen, i went with kag-kun to the kitchen and started helping him prepare breakfast 'kag-kun!, yuu-kun!'.