Seven~

3RD P.O.V

Kagutsuchi grunted as he slashed another demon, it's been a few weeks since kagutsuchi has joined the corpes and he's been rising through the ranks rather quickly. That's probably because every mission he gets, he takes it and never rejects it but no matter how many misssions hes given, he'll always make sure to finish them quickly so he could return to his beloved husband.

'Geez despite my missions being more way less dangerous then the high ranks, i always seem to have more demons. Through their always low rank ones and easy to defeat, but they seem to work in a group more often now which is quite werid' kagutshcui hummed as he thought back to his past missions.

Through those few weeks that had passed, kagutsuchi's missions have always had more demons then what his rank could handle. Normally for a tsuchinoto, their missions are to deal with a small amount of upperank demons, but those demons are never in a group. Their usually more distant and if they are together then there's always atleast two demons working together but not more then seven.

It's werid yes but its nothing kagutschi can't handle, through it does get annoying when demons try to attack him from the front while the others try from behind to get him. Through all it takes no more then thirteen slashes and all demons are dead, it's still quite annoying. Kagutsuchi snapped to reality when he noticed another three demons running to him.

He sighed before rising his sword 'Phoenix Breathing, Fifth Form: Hono No Hariken (Flame Hurricane!)'. Kagutschui swung his sword and quickly decaptited the demon's head, kagutsuchi flicked his sword to get rid of the blood on it before shething it.

Kagutsuchi sighed before he started walking away from the battle and headed towards a house where the demon came from, once he was close enough he looked through the front door that was broken and saw two bodies, a man with his limps almost completely eaten off, his chest slashed open, destoryed organs falling out on each side of him. A few feet away from him was a women, her right leg and right arm torn off horribly, dried blood streaks surronded her eyes as they were cut out by sharp claws, her chest overed in various slahses as well and huge bite marks with missing flesh on her shoulders and hips.

Kagutsuchi walked away from the bodies as we went to the side of the house and began digging two graves, once the graves were deep enough, he stood up and went back inside the home. He gently lifted the man in his arms along with the women, both carefully being carried and making sure to not move them to much and create an even bigger mess.

He placed the bodies in each grave carefully before placing dirt on top of them, once the bodes were buried, kagutschi began praying. 'I apologise i wasn't here on time, i hope you forgive me and i pray you and your lover/friend/family member rest easy in heaven and hopefully live comfortably in your next life' kagutshci said gently. He placed two dasies, that he found around the house on each grave and bowed once more before walking away from it.

Kagutsuchi's P.O.V

After i had buried the bodies and prayed, i began walking away from the battle. The mission i was sent on was suppose to be a middle rank demon that usually a tsuchinoto could take down after a few hours or shorter, depending how skilled that tsuchinoto is.

Luckily through with my talent and experience in swordsmen, the demons i had faced, were finished in less then 30 minutes. As i walked through the thick forest where my mission took place, i couldn't help but admire the quiet view, the night sky shined with it's thousands of small dots. Those dots, or stars made the skiy shine a beautiful dark blue, the moon shined its bright light on the trees and creating calming scenery.