Four~

Kagutsuchi P.O.V

I huffed as I finished my three thousand sword swings, it had been three months since I started my training and I have improved greatly.

Before I was fast,strong and knew how to handle a sword but after these three months of extreme training it had made me different then I was.

I'm fast enough to disappear in a blink of an eye like my love, I may have been fast before but I was nowhere near as fast as mochi-Chan and my love but now I almost seem to match there speed.

I'm strong enough to break a tree in half with a single punch, I can also sense better, all my senses have grown.

I breathed deeply as I remembered all that happened in the last three months.

Flashback, To The First Month Of Training

'First kamado, you must know that being a demon slayer is nothing easy, I know I explained to you before but I'm saying it again' Urokodaki-sensei said, 'A demon slayer is someone who slays man eating demons after intense training before they are sent of to do the Final Selection, The final selection is a test to see if those are ready to fight against actual and stronger demons. It may be to prove yourself you can survie and handle all the pressure but to also see if your worthy enough to become offical members of the demon slayer corps, At first you will have to spend atleast seven nights in the mountain without any help from the outside. This selection is held once a year on Mount Fujikasane where wisteris blooms every season from the mountain foot to its slope. But on he mountain where there are no wisteria flowera are infested with starved demons, Demons that were caught alive and placed within the mountain by exiting demon slayers. As you already know as well that wisteria is poisonous to demons which makes them stay in the mountain and can not escape. Now the demons that are caught are relativly weak but are enough to present a challange to new slayers wanting to join the corps, Then after those seven nights are over for those who have survived the selection can become offical members of the corps. Plus they can chose there own ore for their Nichrin sword and additionaly receive there own uniform and Kasugai crow.'

I hummed, 'this selection sounds tricky for those who are not strong enough or fearless enough to stand against a man eating creature' i said making Urokodaki-sensei nod, 'you are correct kagutsucki'. 'But i know you will ace this selection with no problem but make sure to not get over confident or cocky cause those will lead you straight to death if you allow your skills and talents to cloud your mind'.

'I understand sensei' i spoke, he nodded in approveply 'good thing that you know, now i assume you finished with the swings i assgianed you a few hours ago?' he asked even through he must have alreayd knew i did as i was silghtly sweating and my arms were pretty sore and shaking a little.

'Hai! I did sensei i was about to contunine with some jogging til you wanted me to explain what you had just said', he hummed 'alright good now lets try with some breathing excersies alright?'. 'Yes sensei' i bowed before getting to work.

Flashback Over

I grimced through as i remebered the times Urokodaki-sensei would cuff my stomach eveyrtime i stopped doing concrete breathing while i was training. Through now i can do concrete breathing continously yet i can't when i sleep, i randomly stop without noticing or it happens when i'm training which sadly earns my another cuff to the stomach.