Chapter Twelve

Kakagising ko lang. Ate Jai, Ate Sai, and Summ are already here.

Hindi kasi sila agad nakapunta kasi nasa kabilang city sila gumala ofcourse natraffic.

"Tita Rei, Are you okay now?" Summ asked and gave me a hug.

I smiled. "Ofcourse, Summ!"

"Ate Liz and I talked and we agreed that we would heal you when we became a doctor and a nurse!"

I looked at Liz and she smiled.

"Can you wait for that, Tita?"

"I will, Pamangks!" I answered.

Nireready na lang yung mga gamit namin dito kasi uuwi rin kami bukas sa Vigan, our Hometown. Pero maiiwan dito sila Ate at Summ.

The room is already paid and all the fees too.

I just held Summ's wrist to lead her out the hospital. They followed us.

Hinatid lang kami nila Ate sa dorm tapos niready na namin mga gamit namin nagpahinga at umalis na rin.

Gel drived us to Vigan. Ayaw kasi naming nagcocommute. Hindi kami marunong!

"Are you sleepy, Love?" Liz asked.

"Hindi naman. Inaantok ka na, diba? Lean on my sholders." I answered.

She leaned onto my shoulders and quickly fell asleep.

our seating arrangement is like this:
Gel, Yuj
Liz, Rei,
Wony, Seo

I looked at Jiwon who's peacefully sleeping in my shoulders.

I know you're also tired, Liz.

Malapit na kami sa Vigan kaya nagdrive thru na muna kami para kumain. Nagising na rin naman sila.

I just ordered a salad.

Woah, Liz's house in Vigan changed a lot.

OoO

"Oh, nandiyan na pala kayo dali pasok at nagbabadya na naman ang ulan!" Tita Lira said.

All of their families are here in Tita Lira's house.

This is also the house I lived in since grade 5 or 4?

"Narinig ko hospital ka raw, Rei? Ayos ka na ba?" Wony's mom asked. It's Tita Yellie.

"Ayos na naman po." I answered.

"Dali na kain na tayo!!" Tita Sheila said, Seo's mom.

All of their dads are engineers that's working on a big project that's why they aren't here.

Pinagpahinga lang rin naman kami pagtapos kumain kasi tanghali na.

Liz is the one who easily fell asleep. Kagabi kasi hindi siya nakatulog kakabantay sakin.

I sat at my study table and get a piece of paper. I also found some gem stones and butterfly stickers.

I'm gonna write a letter for them. I decorated it too after and hid it to my cabinet.

I tried to sleep but I can't. I just went down and went to the balcony and to my suprise Gel and Yuj is here. Staring at the view.

They looks so stressed.

I was about to enter when they suddenly talked about something.

"The hospital messages me earlier.. They saw that in Rei's situation it's impossible to be healed." Yuj said.

"What? I thought it's possible?"

"They gave us the wrong information, Gel. I also found out that the hospital we went to has so many cases but they managed to cover it up and hide all the evidences. Their doctors and nurses isn't actually proffesionals."