e l e v e n

TW: talk of suicide/wanting to die.
This is also a raw chapter for me, I have been through this situation-unfortunately I did not have an Eren to support me. (Towards the end, when y/n questions everything) But I'm doing good, healing one day at a time-and so can you. ❤️

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Friday.
Levi Ackermans class.

Y/N

I couldn't help but half pay attention in class, I found myself doodling most of the time. It was when Professor Ackerman would briefly pause and I'd notice him looking over at me. I knew he was strict but this was intense, it felt like he was trying to read my mind.

As he went back to teaching I heard his voice get further away and closer-over and over. I looked up and saw him walking in between everyone's desks looking at everyone's papers, 'shit.' I thought to myself as I saw him get closer before he stopped completely at my desk.

He looked down at my paper, "hm. The eyes are a little off." He tapped his index finger on the random doodle and I felt my face heat up as I looked up at him. "Sorry...I'll uh-work on that?" I questioned everything that just came out of my mouth as the rest of the class softly laughed at me.

"Ms. L/n, right?" Professor Ackerman asked and I gave him a head nod, "right. You can just call me y/n if you want." I tried keeping it light with him but I knew this shit wasn't gonna fly.

"Okay y/n, can you please see me after class?"

"Yes Professor." I covered my face after I responded trying to hide the embarrassment this man just caused me in front of 40 people. He walked away and continued teaching and checking papers as he finished walking in between desks.

I saw a few people look at me but I tried to stay focused on my paper and Ackermans voice. No one knows what I'm going through, and if they were in my situation I bet they wouldn't even be in class.

-

The rest of the class went by fast and I sat at my desk slowly packing my things as the rest of the students left, leaving just me and the teacher. I anxiously stood up and walked down the set of stairs, "hey, Professor Ackerman-" he put his hand up as he leaned against the desk, "class is over, you can call me Levi."

I sighed, "okay...well. Levi, I'm sorry there's just a lot going on." I basically rambled on with the same thing for the next ten seconds but it felt like an eternity as he looked at me with his low, tired dark eyes.

"Look, I'm not here to lecture you." He cut me off again and I raised my eyebrow and I continued to listen, "you seem like a smart young woman. You have a lot going on and you still continue to ace your classes, you're going to New York this weekend correct?"

"How did you know about my grades? And New York?" I took a step back, the feeling in my stomach got worse. Levi stood up following me as I walked backwards, "this world is a small place. I'm surprised you don't remember me when I worked with your father...but I guess you were a young child."

Levi Ackerman? Why isn't that ringing a bell? I looked at him and stopped trying to walk away when he told me he knew me. "What did you do?" My eyebrows furrowed and I stood up straight trying to stand my ground, "who the hell are you?! Why can't my life be fucking normal?!" I slammed my books on the ground.

Levi bent down and picked them up, "I just wanted to reintroduce myself to the person who threatened that piece of shit Reiss." He half smiled at me and I grabbed the books out of his hand, "how do you know Rod?" I sat back down at one of the desks as my head began to spin. "I told you, I used to work with your father." He crossed his arms and looked down at me.