WORDS SHE'D SAY

Wherein Lisa caught herself looking at the silent girl and never once hear her say a word.

-------------

LISA

I yawned as I made my way inside school. I shouldn't have stayed up late playing games last night.

Now, I wasn't able to eat breakfast because I didn't want to be late for school. I still have 15 minutes and I could get something at the cafeteria right now.

I can already hear my stomach grumbling so I run towards where the cafeteria is at. I didn't notice someone was about to exit that place and we both bumped into each other.

I walked backwards a little because of the impact since I was running but the person in front of me fell on the floor and I noticed a box of juice spilled on the floor and I accidentally stepped on a sandwich.

"Oh shit" I said and immediately look at my shirt if it was spilled with juice or not. Luckily, there isn't.

I look at the person in front of me and my eyes widen when I realized it was a girl. She was currently on the floor and I immediately dropped on my knees to check on her.

"Miss, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking" I said and held her hands.

She immediately pulled them out of my grasp and she clutched on her neck tie.

She was wearing our school uniform and here I am, disregarding the school rules by wearing a shirt and jeans.

She finally look up to me and I felt my heart stopped a beat when I saw her eyes.

Wow.

She's so beautiful.

It only last a second since she stared at something and my eyes followed her gaze. It landed in the foods scattered on the floor.

"I'm so sorry about your food" I helped her get up and I checked her body for bruises but she just backed away.

I awkwardly scratched my nape and when I saw her eyes getting teary, I started to panic.

"P-please don't cry. I'll buy you a new one. I'm really sorry. Can you wait for me here? I'll replace your food I swear" I tried helping to her to seat but she didn't budged.

I just run inside to get us food including mine but to my dismay, she wasn't there anymore when I got back.

Where did you go?

I lost my appetite and I just placed the foods inside my bag. There wss no sign of her around the halls so she probably went to her class already.

I sighed as I made my way inside my first class. My teacher got mad of course but I just promised her I won't do it again and she bought it.

It was lunch time and I'm together with my friends as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"What's with you today?" I heard my friend, Somi asked.

"Huh?why?"

"Well, you're pretty quiet. Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, Lis. You're oddly quiet today" Bam said and they both looked at me worriedly.

I just forced a smile at them.

"I'm fine guys don't worry. I'm just sleepy" I lied and they just nod.

Once we arrived at the place, my friends immediately walked inside to find us a table and I was about to follow them when my eyes landed on a familiar brunette.