ON THE LOOSE

Wherein Detective Manoban and her team hunts on a serial killer on the loose.

-----------------------

"Crap, that's just too much" Mino said as he cover his mouth and walked away from the sight.

Lalisa and Jin stayed on their place as they watch other detective check the site.

Lisa looked around and eyed the place where they found the lifeless body of a lady who seemed to lost her life just a couple of hours ago.

"This side of the road is dark. No street lights. No wonder the killer managed to get away without being caught" Jin said as he look around.

"And there's no houses nearby. Even if she screamed, which I think she did, no one will be able to hear her unless there's a vehicle passing by" Jisoo added.

Lisa closed her eyes as she massaged her nape. This is the fourth killing this month.
It's much worse than before.
The killer must've been an expert since they couldn't track anything.

Even the best Detective Manoban couldn't find anything.

"We already inform the family. We manage to find contact using her I.D. She's a working student" another officer said as he handed the ID to Lisa.

Lisa look at the picture. She couldn't help but felt sad knowing the girl is still too young.

"That's why we shouldn't be walking alone at night. It's too dangerous" Mino said as he walked back to them while wiping his mouth.

"Keep looking for clues. I'm sure the killer left something" Jisoo told them and they all nodded.

She walked towards Lisa and draped an arm around her shoulder.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired"

"Yeah same. I should've been cuddling with my wife right now" Jisoo chuckled and Lisa smiled a little.

"How's she?"

"Rosé? Oh she's fine. She's doing great"

"Still into that arts and craft thingy?"

"Yep. But she'll get bored with it I'm sure"

They both chuckled.

"How about you? How's the kitten?"

Lisa's face soften when she remembered a certain woman. She smiled towards her friend.

"She's great. Still lovely"

"Ahh, still the best housewife huh? You're so lucky"

"Oh shut up"

"Hey Lisa!" They look back and saw Jimin running towards them.

"What's up, kid?" Jisoo asked as they both look at the panting boy.

"I got what you asked for"

"What is it?"

He reached for his bag and showed the handcuffs.

"Where did you get that?" Jisoo asked him

"At a store, duh. It's 100% unbreakable" he said as he winked at the blonde.

"Why are you using...oh I don't wanna know. You kinky beast" Jisoo teased and Lisa's eyes widen.

"Shut up, Jisoo!"

"Wahahahaaha I can't believe you're into those things"

Lisa just shook her head and looked back the boy.