|| Prolouge ||

Warnings
⤷Gore / Blood

I whatched my siblings, Snowfur and Blizzard

They were pouncing at one another and running around.
Outside was a strong snowstorm, and we didn't know where mom was.
I was worried that she got lost or something, I don't know what my siblings are thinking though.
They don't need to worry about it, I'm as young as they are, but I don't need them to worry.
I shouldn't even be acting like this at such an age.

I mean, of course I should worry about my mom but ... I don't feel like I act as my siblings.
I feel like I don't fit in with them, as if I'm not normal. But mom told me otherwise, she told me that it's fine to feel different and that I could protect my siblings if she ever disappeared. And honestly, my siblings wouldn't live on there own in the wild for one second, they would probably be dead in a few minutes.

"I'm hungry!" Blizzard groaned, as he stopped attacking Snowfur.
"Me too." Snowfur cooed out. Silence took over as the stong wind breezed past the entrance of the cave.
"Maybe we should go out hunting!" Blizzard suggested excitedly. "Yea!" Snowfur agreed, not waiting a second to think of the consequences of leaving the cave. "No!" I stated, not wanting them to get hurt. "Then what are we supposed to do? Starve?!" Snowfur exclaimed, spreading out her small wings. "Well ..." I thought for a moment. "Maybe we can find something in the cave?" I asked. The both of them gave me an unamused look, and I could already tell they disagreed with my idea.

"Annnd - I CHOOSE WE GO OUTSIDE!" Snowfur exclaimed, running out of the cave into the snowstorm.
Blizzard followed along quickly, running into the snowstorm as well. 'I - I can't just leave them!' I thought. Hesitant at first, but then running out into the snowstorm as well.

I squinted once out in the blowing wind, toppling from side to side, having difficulties keeping my balance.
"GUYS! PLEASE COME BACK, ITS NOT SAFE OUT HERE!" I called to them, but there was no response, only snickers of my siblings could be heard. I took a deep breath, scared, but going deeper into the snowstorm.

I walked slowly so I wouldn't bump into something or fall.
I walked aimlessly for a bit, incapable of finding their sent, or being able to see them.
But a low growl caught my attention. I've heard this growl sometimes outside of the cave, and when mom was there, she would hide us and make sure none of us got hurt by the danger. So I knew I had to hide. Quickly, I ran blindly through the snowstorm, not careing if I ran into something at all, I just need a place to hide.

I yelped in fear as I had bumped into something after a while of running.
I looked in front of me to see ... "Snowfur!" I whispered to her in anger. "What?! I'm hungry." She groaned in a very loud voice.
"Quiet down, we need to find a place to hide." I stated, crouching down. "Why?" She asked confused, tilting her head. "I heard something out here, so we need to hide!" I explained, nudging her forward. "Ok, wait, wait, wait, wait ... you heard something?" She asked confused, sitting down on purpose to make me have a harder time moving her. "Yes! And it was from that creature that mom always tried to hide us from!" I explained to her, shoving her upwards, only making her fall on her back. I groaned lightly in annoyance and started rolling her somewhere. "Meh, you were probably hearing things." She concluded, shrugging her wings. I sat up, staring her down with pure hatred and rage.