|| ² ||

Warnings
⤷ Swearing

|| Many Years Have Passed ||

|| And Now It's Time To Fly ||

|| Once They Learn Everything ||

|| They Can Either Stay ||

|| Or They Can Leave ||

|| But Why Would They Want To Leave ||

|| For As Their Melody Is Beautiful ||

I stared out at my sister who was flying in the air, hovering if that makes more sense.
"Your next." Anchor cooed, shoving me his wing. I almost lost balance on the tree, my eyes wide as I gave him a threatening look. "Don't push me." I snarled out. "Then when are you gonna start? Because when we started flying, I had to shove you off the tree to get moving." Memory's were brought up when I first started flying, it was ... a disappointing moment in life. "[Name], come on, it's fun!" Snowfur exclaimed, flying around like it was nothing all of a sudden. I looked towards Anchor, hoping he would spare me from learning how to hover in the sky. "Get going." He ordered, pushing me off the tree.

I roared in fear, shutting my eyes tightly expecting to feel the painful impact of the ground.

...

I opened my eyes, wondering why I didn't feel like I was falling.
Looking around, I had realized I was hovering. All that I could hear now was flapping wings of me and Snowfur, while the wind blew lightly under my wings. "You know, maybe whenever we're trying to teach [Name] something, we should push them off the ledge. Because it seems to work on him." Anchor broke the silence, now with Snowfur laughing her tail off. I rolled my eyes, feeling embarrassed. "Shut up." I grumbled, upset with the both of them. "Ok, off ya go. Have some fun flying, but come back when the sun's falling." Anchor flaped his wings in a way of telling us to get on outta here before flying off back to the village. Snowfur stared at me excitedly, wanting to get going. I looked at her, not knowing if to say if we should explore or not.
"Ugh, fine!" I grumbled out, flying off into the sky. "YES!" Snowfur roared out excitedly, chasing after me.

•< The two flew around in the sky's. >•
•< Finding new dragons that lived underwater and in the sky. >•
•< It was enough to make [Name] not worry about their sister being attacked for now. >•
•< But they were still on guard, not wanting her to get hurt. >•

Snowfur flew near to a skinny dragon with large wings and sharp horns.
It looked towards her, somewhat confused and somewhat uncomfortable. "Hello!" She greeted excitedly.
Snowfur likes to make friends all the time. Doesn't matter if their not dragon, or something they've never seen before, they'll try to make friends with it. I already know she would do this because when we were aloud outside in the village when we were younger, she would try to take with the Two Legs and dragons. They either ignored her or greeted her ... usually Two Legs would pet her as a greeting I think. I don't know how Two Legs greet.