|| ¹ ||

Warnings

|| In A Cave ||

|| In A Cave ||

|| Stayed Two Woolly Howl's ||

|| Living In The Last Place Called Home ||

|| They Thought They Were Going To Starve ||

|| But Everyday ||

|| A Viking Invited Itself In ||

|| Feeding Them All Types Of Fish ||

|| But Why Would A Viking ||

|| Help A Dragon ||

I layed down near my sister in our cave, once full of joy and excitement, but now full of sadness and dread.
Our brother Blizzard was killed by that dragon, including our mom. But I didn't tell Snowfur that mom was killed by that dragon, if she even was killed by it. But I have a feeling she knows already that mom was killed by it. We left the unknown creature on the day we lost the majority of our family, but I had to convince Snowfur to head back to the cave with me, but she argued back, saying how we didn't know where it was. But we did find it again, and she was disappointed by it, wanting to spend more time with the unknown creature that wasn't even a dragon.

Sure, it didn't attack us, or was shown as a threat. But once anything gets the trust of someone, they can use that against them.
And I'm not letting that happen. "[Name] ... " Snowfur lowly groaned. "Yea?" I looked towards her. "I'm hungry ... " They told me, laying their head down in a tierd way. "Its gonna be fine, I'll go get us something." I reassured her before getting up. But before I could take even a step, my pupils contracted once I heard distant footsteps. I got into a protective position, ready to fend off whatever was arriving.

.

.

.

"Two Leg!" Snowfur roared in excitement to see the unknown creature enter the cave with a item wrapped over its shoulder.
"Snowfur, we don't know if it's safe to trust i - " "Oh come on, it's been coming here for a few days feeding us fish, it's fine." Snowfur cut me off, shoving me out of the way and running off to the unknown creature.

The unknown creature brought over the strange cylinder item on its back.
I got into a pouncing position, ready to attack if it hurts Snowfur. The Two Legs seemed to stop what it was doing and looked towards me confused. Snowfur looked towards me as well, giving me an unamused look. "Can you not be overprotective for one second?" She grumbled, facing back to the Two Legs. 'Overprotective? I'm not overprotective. I'm just looking out for her. I failed to protect Blizzard, so I wanna do the best I can to protect Snowfur.'