𝑋𝑋𝐼 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙅.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

  ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK remembered the paper that week, it was splattered red with the stories from the bombings. They called it 'The Tragedy of 1992', and they had called Morpheus Monocerus Tonks, 'The Hero of the Tragedy of 1992'. She also remembered thinking how horribly young he was, hardly thirteen. But then again she was hardly 3 when the scar on her forehead was given to her. So if anything, age never determines whether you are ready or not, because no one is ever ready to save that many lives, or end a war.

   It was said three muggle bombs, that would go off it tampered with by magic, had been planted in the building by a deranged squib co-worker who had recently been fired. First and foremost of the whole thing that never sat right with a lot of people, too pretty of a bow to tie everything up in, and it was the government after all.

   Morpheus had been interning in the academic wing of the Ministry at the time, one of the youngest and brightest minds of the age. Paving the way with a blending of muggle sciences and advanced magic, something most people couldn't even begin to understand. And Merlin, he was only Eleven at the time he got the internship and thirteen when the bombing happened.

   From what the paper said, Morpheus had somehow found one out of the three bombs before it went off, he told the papers it was luck. But once again Astria doubted there wasn't more to it. He managed, with whatever knowledge he had of muggle mechanics, to disable the bomb, and find the second bomb almost all the way across the Ministry. Saving countless lives, but by the time everyone was celebrating, the Philosophy wing of the institution went up in a gruesome explosion. Killing, if Astria remembered right, about a hundred people, and wounding plenty more.