Mbti stereotypes vs reality

(PSA: I don't agree with any of these stereotypes, they're just ones i found on pinterest lmao. If you get offended, don't be. It's all light-hearted jokes and fun, so yeah. I'm an ENTP/ENFP btw so if there's any fellow ENTP's or ENFP's around... hehe... yeah hmuuu :'D. N e wayzz, Enjoy!)

ENTJ:

Stereotype:

Dominant. Efficient. Strategic leaders.

Reality:

One of the few people to actually physically frown, don't understand how they're 'scary.'

INTJ:

Stereotype:

Evil masterminds. Smarter than you. Are the superior beings.

Reality:

Misplaces anything that isn't actually physically attached to them, no longer able to recognize if they're sarcastic or serious.

ENTP:

Stereotype:

Quickest thinkers you'll ever meet. Witty, Intellectual. Masters of debate.

Reality:

Uses memes so much that they became one and are accepting of this fact. Catchphrase is something like, "Well actually-".

INFP:

Stereotype:

Gifted with emotional intelligence. Spiritual and believes in the soul, the natural course of the world and love.

Reality:

Really good at laughing at themselves which is necessary because they fuck up constantly.

ESTJ:

Stereotype:

Intelligent, Dependable, Productive and competent. Forward-thinkers.

Reality:

Remind teachers about homework distribution and collection every single day of the week, get off on educational videos.

ISTJ:

Stereotype:

Rule-followers. Responsible. Duty drives their perfection.

Reality:

Sometimes sleep over 12 cumulative hours in a day.

ESTP:

Stereotype:

Daredevil. Famous. Live life on the edge constantly. C H A D.

Reality:

100% of the decision making is weighing the pros and forgetting the cons, shrugging, and going back to whatever they were doing.

INTP:

Stereotype:

In possession of more knowledge than the internet. Reclusive geniuses. Know all, are humble.

Reality:

Sexually attracted to science. Volunteer plethora of useless facts every hour. Zero spatial and social awareness.

ENFJ:

Stereotype:

Kind. Loving. Hearts of gold and wills of steel.

Reality:

Will replace your mother and be okay with that. Judge being judgmental of judging judgmental judgments :D

INFJ:

Stereotype:

Mysterious and tricky to get to know. More unique than anyone you've ever met.

Reality:

One way or another. Embarrass themselves every single day, somehow consistently.

ENFP:

Stereotype:

Full of live and love. Passionate lover. Always fighting for a cause.

Reality:

Struggles to get out of bed each day. Blink abnormally fast and should never drink coffee, ever. Have to make conscious efforts not to smile. Very stubborn and should take things more seriously.

ISTP:

Stereotype:

Cool as hell. Detached and indifferent. Smart thinkers.

Reality:

Won "most silent and stubborn" award on the front page of the high school yearbook.

ESFJ:

Stereotype:

Genuine and affectionate. Would take care of a sick stranger if needed. Make friends everywhere they go.

Reality:

Value self-worth based on quality of feedback on home baked goods. The holiday season is their life source.

ISFJ:

Stereotype:

Sweet. Innocent. Fragile and caring hearts who love their friends.

Reality:

Hate conflict so much they they get second hand anxiety from watching cliché emotional plot twists.

ESFP:

Stereotype:

Epitome of style and fashion. Very cool. At every party and loved by everyone.

Reality:

Physically CANNOT stop making noises and fidgeting, all storage on their phone is hundreds of selfies of themselves.

ISFP:

Stereotype:

Exceptional artists. Emotionally deep. Humanitarians and always helping the planet.

Reality:

Just want to become trees. Don't get why people just can't love one another. Fucking hippies.