Important info's

Her father is a government agent whose quirk is intelligence ( fyi, he is more intelligent than Saiko because why not.... ).

(Y/n)'s fathers name is Hisoka (l/n) age 46

Hisoka (l/n): Quirk- intelligence, Hero name- Mr. Wit.

Her mother has quirk that allows her to control animals and can manipulate plants...she used to be a pro hero but quit when she had you and your sisters and opened a bakery business instead.

(Y/n)'s mother's name is Hana (l/n) age 39

Hana (l/n): Quirk- animals and plants manipulation, Hero name- Flouna.

(y/n)'s eldest sister has been a pro hero for 3 years. Her quirk is lightning speed and can sometimes teleport, (when she goes purusu urthra). she is friends with Midnight, Ingenium, Kamui, Fat Gum, zawa and her best friend present Mic.

(Y/n)'s oldest sisters name will be Saori Matsuki (l/n) age 23 ( No, she's not married )

Saori Matsuki (l/n): Quirk- lightning, lightning speed and teleportation, Hero name- Bolt Angel.

(y/n)'s second eldest sister is a newbie among the pro heroes, she's friends with Mt.Lady, Kamui, Fat Gum and hawks. Her quirk is dark creature, that means she can summon spirits but only the ones that are present in the surroundings, and manifest their features into her body.

(Y/n)'s second eldest sisters name is Nozomi (l/n) age 20

Nozomi (l/n): Quirk- Dark spirits manipulation, Hero name- Fright Mistress.

(Y/n)'s nickname is Yuri. Her grandma used to call her this since she was a child. Yuri means Lily and her grandma used to love Lilies a lot.

(Y/n) (l/n): Quirk: Land, Water, Fire, Wind manipulation, Hero name- Not decided.

Her quirk allows her to manipulate air, land, water and fire....she can produce air. In short her quirk is elements.

(y/n) can only use 25% percent of each and cannot use other quirks while she produces air.

She comes from a family of Pro heroes (which explains why she'll be with the others at the I-Expo). The (l/n) hero family is quite popular too.

Reason behind Saori's first surname Matsuki is that she was adopted by Hisoka and Hana when she was 8...her parents ( Hana's older brother and his wife ) died at a plane crash. Also Hana and Hisoka married at the same year Saori's parents died.

I'll start the first chapter with (Y/n) at the present then the flashback.

( Recommended to read in beige page background....if you don't know how to change the layouts, look at the top area, click on the sign that goes like this 'Aa' and just click on the beige option.)