"Why can't I play?"

Flashback

(8 years back, when both of them were 7 years old)

Your P.O.V                                                             

The weather is nice! I'll quickly finish my lunch and head over to sho's as promised!! "Mom! I'm done!! Can I go now??" 

"No you're not done...you didn't even finish the soup!"   

"No, I'm not hungry!! Now let me go, or else i'll be late! Also can I take away few of the baked cookies for them?"  

" *sigh....fine go ahead "

"Thanks byee!!" After that I ran out of the house to my moms bakery shop where Saori and Nozomi were sitting, I said

"I took permission from mom, now gimmie some cookies..."

Then Nozomi said "don't trust you..."  

"Nozommiiii plleassee!! I did ask for permission....why don't you make one of your dark spirits go to ask mom and see for yourself...."

"Nozo...stop teasing her...which ones do you want? Also only cookies ok? I know you only asked permission for cookies..."

I said sulking "Yaa, I know I never asked for cakes..."

"Find then go ahead...brat don't take too much leave some for Saori and me too...."

I stuck out my tongue then went inside to get some cookies, " 3 chocochip cookies for Fuyumi, 3 mint cookies for Natsuo...3 fruit and nuts for Touya Senpai.....buterscotch and chocolate almonds for me and sho...3...vanillas for aunty Rei...hehe" Then Saori says, "what about Enji San?? Why don't you take some for him too..." 

"He won't be at home ig....he is nevveerrr at home...of course he is the No.2 hero, also sho says we can only play when his dad is not home, last time he got a bit sick after training so he got a 1 day break and i visited him then....He told me to come at the weekend cause his dad would be busy and he won't train at the afternoon"

"Yeah fine, ok here you go, put them in here...be careful don't break them on your way!"

"Ok byeee" I say as I skip through the exit as the wind chime at the door plays a beautiful and melodious sound, as the sun rays fall straight on my face, the trees dancing as wind breeze fall on them, the wind slightly blowing my hair, I reach the Todoroki's residence and knock on the door. Natsuo answers it, "oh hey (Y/n)!! Here to play?? come on in!"

"Yes!! Where's sho though??"

"Oh he is here, but he's training right now..."

"Really?? But last time he told me that he won't be training this weekend"

"umm...yaahh.....but...dad suddenly showed up and said he would have to train, but thats nothing to worry about, its 1:00 PM now, he'll leave at 2:00 anyways...and me and Fuyumi have tuitions at 2:30...so we'll have to leave at 2:00 too...lets play till then after that you and Shoto can play!.."

"Okay!!" I said and followed Natsuo to the room where we usually played. As I entered the room I saw Fuyumi sitting near the table watching T.V, I noticed Touya missing and asked "Where's Touya senpai?"