The beginning of everything

After I reached home, I still couldn't get what had happened today off of my mind....I was now lying on my bed thinking about Shoto, is he okay? He must be tired.....is he scared? I was so worried about how he might be....
Eventually I fell asleep, and the next morning although I decided to give him a visit, Touya senpai's words kept clicking on my mind,

"(Y/n) you should go home for now, Shoto is really tired today, we'll surely come to your house to play ok!! Wait for us...don't come for now...umm.....we promise we'll visit tomorrow!! Ok??"

Since I had agreed to him, I couldn't just ignore what he said. I hoped that they would visit just as he promised, not because I wanted to play, just so I could see how he was doing, and know whether he was fine....but deep down, I knew that what  happened yesterday wasn't something so simple that he would easily forget and move on....I knew he wasn't fine.

If Endeavor really was behind all this....then is Shoto the only one gets treated like that?? Or does he do that to the others too?? I was so curious, I wanted to share everything to my dad because I thought he could figure out everything and then we could help Shoto if there was problem....but of course I shouldn't stick my nose to someone else's business and spread rumors to everyone I want to.....also what if my assumptions were all wrong....all i could do was patiently wait.....

Third person P.O.V ( at Todoroki's )            

(This event happened the same night after that incident on sunday around 2:30 AM!.....)

"Rei..." Enji said to his wife. She looked up at him, "That kid...(L/n)'s daughter, what was she doing here yesterday?"
Rei answered "she just came here to...play with Shoto..." Endeavor gave her a glance and said "well how often does she come by..." 
"...not a lot..." Endeavor got a little pissed at that answer as it was obvious she was trying to hide something,
"Are you really going to lie to me now..."

"I s-swear you! The last time she visited was the last weekend when Shoto was sick!!"

"Really?! Then when was the last time she came by before that?"

".......she...comes by e-every....weekend...."

Endeavor looked disappointed and while looking up with his eyes closed, cracking his neck he said, "......whats her quirk"

The fear and worry was purely visible in Rei's eyes, "she's........." 

"What...."

"H-her quirk....hasn't manifested yet...."

"Hah! Manifested??....you mean she is quirkless?! And you knew that but still let that weakling befriend Shoto?! I knew it, you all are worthless, I'm busy with hero work everyday you only have one job but still you still fail at taking care of him....all you do is just fool around don't you!"

Rei was overwhelmed by the sudden change in tone and her trauma filled her again and tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"There you go! Cry....thats all you know don't you??!" Then he grabs her hairs and says,

"Everyday even though I'm busy at work, I still spare three hours in the day to work on him, and train him two hours at night too. Remember? Earlier we use to train for 8 hours everyday??! But it was you and your weak, stupid son Touya who told me and pleaded me to stop pressuring him so much...I listened to you!! And lessened his training hours just because you wouldn't stop pissing me off with your stupid petty begging! I thought it would be fine since you all said you will take good care of him while I'm away.....and now you let him associate with some pathetic quirkless kid?"