"How are you..."

From tomorrow onwards, I'm gonna start my new adventure...its gonna be my first day at UA...how many students will be there?? How are the teachers?? Will I be able to make new friends?? Will people like me?? Will I become stronger?? Whats my new academy gonna be like?

Its 10:09 PM...I've had my dinner already and now I'm at my room...overthinking about how my day's gonna be tomorrow...I've set my uniform on my bedside and washed up too...I checked my phone for any messages...none..."good now i'm good to go" I say and lay on my bed hoping that everything will be fine and fell asleep soon.

Today is the day...I wake up to my phone alarm ringing, with the most annoying and the loudest music that I put on just to make sure I 'actually' woke up and not half asleep......which always happened only for me to sleep again....I kinda regret now cuz thats the the reason I woke up in a bitter mood today....well at least I did.

After getting out of bed I head towards the bathroom...wash my face and brush my teeth, then when I head out of the bathroom...I notice a small box packed really well kept on top of my uniform, heading towards the box I sat down to unpack it, I was shook to see it was a Rolex wrist watch!! It was the silver black one! It looked so coooll!! I took it out only to see a folded piece of paper inside the stuffing, it read-

"Dear Yuri, I know its gonna be new and overwhelming for you since its your first time its gonna be a whole different environment, a new classroom with new people, but dear don't worry be confident and focus on what you are there for! be you and don't be afraid about anything, if you miss us just look at the time...haha jk i know that wasn't funny, anyways!I want to tell u something really important, its that....ur taking a lot of time in changing come down quickly ur beloved dad is waiting downstairs..."

Obviously it was from my dad, he hadn't come home for three months now...I snapped out and quickly started changing I headed downstairs after wearing that watch as my final touch hehe. Running down from the stairs I head towards the kitchen...theres my dad...sitting on the chair tapping his fingers on the table humming a song...where's mom...dad looks reaaallllyy lonely...i run up from behind him and hug him from the back.

"if it isn't the 'greatest-of-all-time hero to be!" He says. With a loud sigh i say "daadd?! Its just my first day and you're already...anyways thats not gonna happen till the next thhh......."

"Three.....????" My dad says...then i say "No thirty" He lets out a super dramatic sigh and say "Thirty days!! Thats too soon...."   "Thirty years..." "No way dear ur dad is gonna be talking to worms and soilin the next thirty years hahaha!!"  "dad stop...now.... You've gotten so boring you've probably been spending too much time with some boring person at your office...''

"Ouch dear..."   "Anyways where's mom?? I'm gonna be late i wanted to see her before i go!!" " I don't know she was here few minutes ago...hey your breakfast...wait..." He gets up goes to the cabinet and rummages something out...of course it was cereal...then he opened the fridge, got some milk then got some fruits...he made us two bowls of 'exciting' cereal.....it tasted usual to me...nothing 'exciting' as he potrayed it but I complimented him just for his efforts...."Hey dad thanks for the breakfast gotta rush now its already 7:30..."

"Heading out so early?? Wanna get that punctual-good-student impression??"

  "Yes i do....Anyways what I was saying is tell mom I said bye...also u too, bye!! see you later!.....wait! is Nozo still sleeping??" 

Then he says "Woah so many things at a time.....ok I'll tell her if I remember, bye! i won't be at home afterwards sorry, and yaa she is still sleeping! There all covered! also, Saori is still at her night duty..."

"Don't forget dad..., Safe journey then, try to come back soon again I'll text u later, wake her up already its soo late, I already know where Soari is..."   Then he chuckled and said, "copycat..." Then while opening the door I say ,"Can't help! Genes!!" And closed it shut with a final goodbye.

I was now walking on the streets towards my new academy . The sky was clear and the sun was covered behind few clouds...hiding behind them. After talking with dad almost all of my worries and tension vansihed...I missed him so much...I then got back to my senses and again got a bit insecure about how my day would be as i got to the station.

Just then I remembered what dad said to me....I looked at the watch he gave me...it was funny how it really did comfort me....

         Not soon after that..I was already standing outside at the gate, I entered it, then started heading towards my classroom which I didn't know the way to...it was kinda obvious though I found it soon.....a huge door with '1 A' vertically carved on it....but right outside the door there was a huge banana or something else...something weird........sooooooo weird....

I just made myself think that it was supposed to be there...and that its normal then I entered the classroom through the door which I didn't expect to be open.....but it was, anyways...I chose to sit at the 4th row, last second bench...perfect cuz its not the last row, and not the the last bench....then I sat there for like 30 minutes. Dad was right...I got a bit early..and bored.Then suddenly i heard footsteps outside....I started feeling anxious for some reason, then the door slid open, I got more and more curious and nervous.

As the door opened...my heart started beating extremely fast.....I paused and it seemed like the world stopped revolving and time had stopped too, I froze...and he seemed to be in the same condition too...soon after that he composed himself and walked towards me my heart started beating even faster...he walked towards me and sat right behind me.

For some reason he seemed hesitant....I simply thought he didn't recognize me...but then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to him only to be greeted by his cold face, but his eyes told something else, I don't know what it was showing?? Guilt? Fear? Sadness? Excitement, nervousness....Relief?? He then waved his hand right infront of my face..then gave me a small sad smile....which bought me back to reality...and after 7 long years at our first encounter, his first words were, "How are you..."

God! I missed him...