~The fighting festival~

(Y/n POV)
"DIANA'S GONE!" A boy with orange ish hair came in the room. He scanned the room and his eyes landed on you. "OMG WHAT IS THE WIFE OF THE FIRST FAIRY KING DOING HERE I THOUGHT SHE DIED IN THE HOLY WAR!" He exclaimed "I am the wife on the first fairy king and I'm not dead I am right here and what about you King Harlequin?" He gasped and fainted while you looked at him and said "What's wrong with him?"As you pointed your thumb over to him knocked out in the floor

"TIME-SKIP"

We found out that Diana lost her memories from Gowther the doll and king went to go looks for her while you stayed with Meliodas. You were outside standing on Hawks mom but then you saw some demons throw some papers. You flew up and grabbed one and looked at it saying a fighting festival?

You went back inside to tell Meliodas "Meliod-" you stopped when you saw that there were new people? There was a guy with pink hair a kid and one with bro hair. So you walked over to Meliodas with the paper and asked who they were, he said they were Gilthunder, Howzer and Giramore. You made an O with your mouth signifying that you understand.

"Meliodas it's probably a scam" Gilthunder told Meliodas "Meh maybe but we'll find out because we're here!" "HAAA" Gilthunder and howzer exclaimed. You went outside to look at the maze and saw that right when you go in you can't come back out. Right when you were thinking you ring started glowing brightly and you saw a bright light with the same color in the middle of the maze. You quickly got everybody outside and started going through the maze

(Gloxinia POV)
I was with Drole waiting for people to start coming in the middle when my ring started glowing brightly. My eyes widened while Drole looked at me with wide eyes too, while I saw in the entrance that there was another familiar glowing. I smiled and knew that she was still alive.

(Y/n POV)
Once we entered I was with Elizabeth while flying on my sacred treasure, we have short conversations until we ran into Diana "Diana your ok!" Elizabeth exclaimed while just was looking at while nodding. "Who are you guys?" She asked and Elizabeth eyes widened and said that her name was Elizabeth and mine was y/n she nodded but said "Don't follow me." She said with a bitter sweet tone. I shrugged but still followed her with Elizabeth behind me.

We ran into a guy named Gilfrost and he was a mage who kinda looked like Gilthunder but anyways we were close to the end. "Hmm do you think that we'l-" I got cut off when your rig started glowing brightly and you knew that he was close, so you grabbed Elizabeths hand and zoomed out of the tunnel you guys were in with Diana following in the back.

We made it to the center to see a Giant with a towel around his head and someone who was wrapped in vines. "Welcome to the
to the Ultimate killing machi- I mean the great fighting festival!" You immediately recognized that voice. While the boy wrapped in vines revealed himself. To reveal your beloved husband "Gloxinia.." you were shocked to see your husband again while he looked at you and made eye contact while his eyes widened. "Wait your the first fairy king and the husband of queen Y/n...Gloxinia!" King explained "Now I am Gloxinia of Repose the ninth commandment " (I think that was it I'm not sure)

While king went down you saw vines going near you and heard Gloxinia say "Y/n will not be participating" everybody shouting your name while you just gave them a look that said it's ok. You made it into the circle that Gloxinia and drole were on and you looked you Gloxinia and gave him a......hug, and started crying a bit "I missed you.." you said on the verge of tears while he wrapped his arms around your waist and said "I missed you too and im, sorry I couldn't save you..." he said wiping your tears away and pulled you into a passionate kiss.

You've longed for this kind of warmth of the feeling of his lips onto yours. You guys pulled away and smiled at each other and he pulled you into his lap and started watching the fighting while you gave drole a small wave which he waved back. You guys watched the fights but you were most interested with Diana and kings fight. They were going against statues that Gloxinia made and it was his sister Gearhead and Drole.

You saw that one of the sins which I think his name was Escanor the lion sin. He was about to hit gowther with a sun and now this is a real fighting festival! "Whoa now this is what a real festival looks like!" Gloxinia said. When he threw his Sunshine attack I heard Elizabeth call my name "Y/N, LOOK OUT!" But before I could react it had already hit us.

Everybody gasped at the sight. I felt like my whole body was burning my wings were on fire (not damaged tho) and my whole body was just burning. I opened my eyes to see that Gloxinia is next to me with his hand in my hand. I saw that before I knocked out but before I used Bloom Rose on Drole and Gloxinia.

(Gloxinia POV)
I felt my wounds disappearing knowing that y/n used her power on me. I looked to my right to see Y/n knocked out with her wings down. I quickly pick her up bridal style and put her behind I rock and kiss her forehead before going back. "I'm sorry..." I whispered to her before flying away.

(A/n Whew 2nd or 3rd out but I know that y/n doesn't talk very much but they will start talking a lot more when things get deeper and don't worry he's coming back Alr)