~Training~

(Gloxinia POV)
I looked behind the rock that Y/n was at and I saw her there still peacefully sleeping. I sighed in relief and picked her up bridel style. "Hey what happen to her?" Zeldris asked knowing that she was my wife. "Oh Escanor had hit the three of us with his attack, and the sunlight makes her knockout." Zeldries nodded and I told him me and Drole are going somewhere.

(Y/n POV)
I wake up in a cave and I'm in gloxinias arms while he is slightly combing his hair with his fingers. "Gloxinia? What happen?" I asked. He explains how Meliodas died and that there gonna quit the Ten Commandments. I smiled at what he said but was a little brought down when i heard Meliodas died, I'm not to sad since I know he's gonna come back sooner or later. But you just nodded.

A few minutes later Gloxinia told me that him and Drole are gonna go find king and Diana to train them to make them stronger. I waited for a while and they soon came back with a passed out Diana and king. "Whoa what did you do to these to?" I asked "Oh nothing love just made them sleepy they'll wake up in three, two, one!"
Right when he said one they jolted up.

"King, weren't we just in the fairy kings forest?!"
Diana shouted while king nodded. Somehow they didn't notice our presence and barley saw us after a few seconds. "Gloxinia, Drole, Y/n! What are you guys doing Y/n, are you with them?!" King asked "No I'm just here to train I guess" I replied. "What, what do you mean train?" "I'll let Y/n do the work for both me and Drole" Gloxinia explained. "Ok fine" you replied.

You flew towards king and Diana. They were both looking at you curiously before you wrapped king in vines and you brought out your sacred treasure.

(Kings POV)
When y/n had wrapped me in vines, I struggled to get out. I realized that she brought out her spear but it looked different. It was her and gloxinias spear in one (basically it was together like your spear was his other half) my eyes widened. I tried to use my spear to cut the vines but nothing had worked.

(Y/n POV)
I brought out my sacred treasure with gloxinias and said "I'm sorry" then quickly teleported behind Diana and slashed her back. Diana tried to weakly use her Gideon (her hammer thing or weapon) to try and hit me but I had dodged and cut her legs. "Diana!" King yelled while he tried to get out of the vines. I unwrapped my vines around him and he quickly tried to get me. But soon enough I did the same to what I did to Diana.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down. Gloxinia came to me and caressed my hair while bringing me into a warm embrace. "It's ok" he said calmly while I brought out my hand and used my Moon Rose on king and Diana.

(A/n I'm sorry this is so short! But I was in a rush so it's not very good but yea I'll try to make the next one longer)