~The past~

(Y'all I'm so sorry I haven't been updating cause of school so like lol I'll try to be uploading more)

Narrative POV
Once king and Diane had woken woken up from there slumber they both shouted "HEH"
"Don't worry you guys are only going to strengthen your powers and fighting skills" y/n had calmly said while she's about to fall asleep.
"Y/n don't fall asleep right no-" Gloxinia was suddenly cut off when the girl had fallen asleep in his lap. "And, she's out." Gloxinia had lightly chuckled.

"So once you guys are both done you both are gonna be stronger by power and element" Gloxinia explained "Have fun"
Gloxinia and Drole had started chanting a spell(idk what it is sorry, I am so sorry but I am not gonna write the whole past part, very long.)

Y/n POV
I had woken up and seen Gloxinia taking with Drole. "Oh your awake" Gloxinia had smiled down at me. "Mhm, how are they doing?"
"They're doing well, they seem to almost be done" Gloxinia had explained. I nodded in response and listened to there conversation.
It had been a couple hours, but soon king was the first to wake up. "Welcome back, how did it go" I had said to him, he looked up at me and explained "I'm not sure what had happened" he said rubbing his head. I had let out a little 'Mhm' as a response, Soon enough Diane had woken up. "Hmm" I tilted my head to see Diane staring at me. "Is something wrong?" I had went back to Gloxinia fixing his hair. "YOU!?" Diane had yelled, "Me?" I pointed to myself. "I saw you, you were taken by humans HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?" "Hmm" I hummed in response. "I'm not sure, it was somewhat easy a lot of traps tho I'm sure. It had only taken me years since of traveling" I explained while Gloxinia had hugged me.

"Anyways how did you guys do, you think you guys did well?" Gloxinia had asked. "Wait how did you escape the question from zeldries?!" Drole asked. "Oh, about that. I ran away!" After that Drole passed out

(Authors note)
I am so sorry I've been gone for so long but I'll try to keep on updating even tho I'm slow but sorry this chapter is short.