(Tallmity) New shoes

"A...pair of shoes?"

Luz widens her eyes (and her mouth) while holding a box of new shoes. She can't hide her excitement, it has been a while since she received a gift, she is flooded with happiness!

"Um, you have been running around the Isles with those..." Amity points at Luz used-to-be-white Espadrilles, now they are old and stained, their soles almost fall out.

"...shoes." She doesn't even understand how Luz could move around the rough ground of the isles with them.

"Ah! So that was why you had been holding my feet to measure something hahahaha I thought you wanted to make a Hollywood footprint for me!"

Amity raises her eyebrows in confusion but doesn't really mind it anyway, Luz is just being Luz and she loves everything even if it's nonsense. The witch is actually feeling kinda excited too, she urges, "Try them on!" There is no such pleasure than seeing your beloved one trying on the thing you picked for them. "I didn't know if you were comfortable with witch's shoes so I went to ask Gus and he suggested something" The witch smiles confidently "I then asked the shoemaker to make a pair that was similar to human shoes, s-sikker?"

"Sneakers! Yas, I'm going sporty!"

Luz excitedly puts her new shoes on, she runs and jumps around then ends it with a dynamic pose and her signature shine bright grin. "HOW DO I LOOK?"

Her little girlfriend's amusing act never fails to get a laughter out of Amity, she starts chuckling but not forget to check on some other things. "You look really cool. Comfortable? Are they too tight or too big? Do your feet hurt?"

"THEY FIT PERFECTLY! Like us~" Luz winks playfully "But shouldn't they be a little bigger" She whispers "...for economy purpose you know...In case I grow."

"Nah, grow as much as you want, I will just get you another pair." Amity wishes her human would let the rich witch (yes, she is a bit arrogant with her background, so what) spoil her more. If Amity could, she would buy the world for her girlfriend. She can get her everything but as sincere as Luz is, she keeps refusing that gesture. She is glad that today Luz at least accepts the new shoes. 

It's then when Amity suddenly looks down and notices the loose shoelaces on Luz's sneakers, with one side being unnecessary long. Some horrible scenarios start playing in her worrywart head.

"Wait, Luz! Why didn't you tie the shoelaces carefully, it's dangerous leaving them like that!"Amity concernedly reminds Luz while she gets down on one knee to tie up the shoelaces for her.

".....U-uh-oh..."

Noticing Luz is getting flustered, the kneeling witch looks up "Hm? What is it?"

"N-nothing..." Luz tries to look away, but her voice is betraying her.

"...Oh" As if she finally realizes something, a smirk grows on the witch's face, she shifts her hand to hold Luz hand, gently caresses her lovely dark skin "Loving this view?"

"E-erm-um" Holy shit, Luz feels like she can be added into the color palette labeled as Red.

Reaching her smugness, Amity bows her head to kiss her human's hand, then raises her face again to look straight into Luz's eyes. Her voice is deep and calm like the sea in pleasant weather from a rare gentle day. Making use of it, she then asks with a flirty manner, still keeping that charming smirk.

"Is that a 'Yes'?"

"WAHHHHHH TOO SOON TOO SOON TOO SOON ////////////////// I'M JUST GONNA RUN TO FIND US SOMETHING TO DRINK TO TEST THE SHOES QUALITY GOODBYE!!!"

Luz feels like she can explode. The flustered girl hurriedly swings her arm to withdraw her hand from Amity, she gives a quick kiss on Amity's cheek before running away and leaving her there. The witch raises her hand to cover her mouth and hide an excited proud grin, a tint of red starts finding its way to spread all around her face. Quietly looking into the distance, she gets herself a little plan in her heart.

"...Soon."